Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some General Feedback

TheFlyingKnight

Hi there, 

I have played this game for a few weeks now and I wanted to give some suggestions that hopefully make this game even more enjoyable :)

First suggestion: Custom lists, it would be really sweet if we could make a custom build with a warframe and specific weapons set up, we even could do custom mod set-ups ( I don't know if this is too complicated to implement, the mods).

Second suggestion: The Artifacts we can use before starting a mission( health and energy regen, rifle scavenger etc.) don't look finished, they look like a really simple mod. I'm guessing DE is still working on this but Im curious what the end result should be, now it's only a rectangle with some text in it.

Third suggestion: When a mission is ended we can see how much xp our warframes and weapons gained but we can't see how much our sentinel and his weapon have gained in XP.

Fourth suggestion: Ducking doesn't do much. Your hitbox is lower but you are severely limiting your speed so you get rushed more and killed more. It would be sweet if your accuracy would increase when you duck, this is something a lot of shooters do too to make up for the slowness.

Fifth suggestion: This already has been somewhat mentioned by some people on this forum, resources as mission price/alert price. And getting more resources if you play more difficult levels, there isn't really an incentive to play the different levels sometimes if u can get all the resources with the same speed on another planet.

Sixth suggestion: Platinum costs in the foundry aren't changing when you can rush something you are currently building. It would be nice if this would cost less platinum the fewer time your product has to finish. This also has been mentioned in the forums.

• 3 weeks later...

these are still decent suggestions/feedback

I'm bumping it to grab more attention, instead of creating another topic with the same subject :)

also, let's allow the sentinels be named and maybe wander freely in the dojo :D

Edited by DVAted