Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sobek Build

Codesco

Question

17 answers to this question

I'll post a build of mine. Give me a moment.

Edit: Here's a build a use for the Grineer (Solo or Team with no CPs)

NGsUFW7.jpg

As you can see, I still need to add a couple more forma (Another Maduri and Naramon) to max this out. If I had 2 more mod energy I would replace Vicious Spread or the augment for Seeking Fury.

Also need to get more 90% elementals on too.

I never used to use the sobek, was always a mastery fodder gun to me. I started using it more after the halloween skins came out again.

As I used it more and more, I began to like the shotgun, its sound, it's nice damage and clip size. I fell in love with it. I've forma'd it, and have yet to complete it as I've been using forma on a ton of other things.

Edited by PUR3K1LL3R

The above looks pretty good.

- Stuff to consider... punch thru/reload speed mod seeking fury is handy. 

- I got rid of shattering justice.  It drops an aoe bomb every so often, but its weak unless farming low level stuff or trying to make a high status build.

- shotgun spazz is worth it once stuff starts needing more than 1 shot to kill.  Gets you close to 5 rounds / second which is pretty solid. 

ive got 5 forma in mine and one more is needed when I get the last rank or two of PPB.   That is going slowly.

The above looks pretty good.

- Stuff to consider... punch thru/reload speed mod seeking fury is handy.

- I got rid of shattering justice. It drops an aoe bomb every so often, but its weak unless farming low level stuff or trying to make a high status build.

- shotgun spazz is worth it once stuff starts needing more than 1 shot to kill. Gets you close to 5 rounds / second which is pretty solid.

ive got 5 forma in mine and one more is needed when I get the last rank or two of PPB. That is going slowly.

I've said in my post, once I add more forma I will put Seeking Fury on.

I don't really use Shattering justice for just the nice Status Chance increase (but it is pretty nice even tho I already have good status from the 60% mdos) or the damage I get from the syndicate effect, it's the stun from the blast which is good (In my experience)

Shotgun spazz.. That's been a mod that I've been contemplating for a while. The boost in fire rate is really good, but to use it I'll have to lose on some good damage as well. Leaving Shotgun Spazz has been a good decision for me.

Edited by PUR3K1LL3R

yea.   Spaz only matters when you need 2+ shots per enemy to kill.   At that point, you double your fire rate, which doubles your (reduced) dps.  Its higher, at that point, depending on what you gave up but almost anything would still be a net gain.

yea.   Spaz only matters when you need 2+ shots per enemy to kill.   At that point, you double your fire rate, which doubles your (reduced) dps.  Its higher, at that point, depending on what you gave up but almost anything would still be a net gain.

Ah, I'll have to play around with it in the simulator.

I cant see your build through that image, can you type it out?

Primed Point Blank

Hells Chamber

Vicious Spread

Shattering Justice

Charged Shell (Radiation)

Blaze

Figid Blast (Viral)

Toxic Barrage

Currect Forma Count: 3 (2 Maduri and 1 Naramon, going to add 1 more Maduri and 1 more Naramon for this to be maxed out)

Primed Point Blank

Hells Chamber

Vicious Spread

Shattering Justice

Blaze

Figid Blast (Viral)

Toxic Barrage

Currect Forma Count: 3 (2 Maduri and 1 Naramon, going to add 1 more Maduri and 1 more Naramon for this to be maxed out)

Does PS4 have primed point blank?

Edited by Codesco

Primed Point Blank

Hells Chamber

Vicious Spread

Shattering Justice

Blaze

Figid Blast (Viral)

Toxic Barrage

4 forma total?

Does PS4 have primed point blank?

PS4 does have it, yes.

But if you aren't able to get it from Baro or trading, the regular point blank would do fine.

4 forma total?

No, I have 3 forma on it right now. 2 V's and one Dash

I will have to add one more V and one more dash to completely max this out.

This is five in total.

PS4 does have it, yes.

But if you aren't able to get it from Baro or trading, the regular point blank would do fine.

No, I have 3 forma on it right now. 2 V's and one Dash

I will have to add one more V and one more dash to completely max this out.

This is five in total.

Oh alright

Honestly about my favorite all-around gun to use.

I have a couple builds that I play around with situationally.

One with Blast Damage and the Aug for a CC Build.

One with Primed Bane of Infested thrown in for Dark Sector stuff, but I will list my Primary build.

4 Forma 

Primed Point Blank

Hell's Chamber

Full Contact

Vicious Spread

Shell Shock

Toxic Barrage

Blaze

Tactical Pump

You could always sub out Tactical Pump for the Augment or another Elemental Damage Mod, but I prefer the Reload boost in most situations.

13 hours ago, (XB1)imarino13 said:

Honestly about my favorite all-around gun to use.

I have a couple builds that I play around with situationally.

One with Blast Damage and the Aug for a CC Build.

One with Primed Bane of Infested thrown in for Dark Sector stuff, but I will list my Primary build.

Primed Bane of Infested doesn't work for the sobek >.> or shotguns in general.