Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Can't Buy Any Platinum Packs

Ariesgirl

Last night I was able to start building three items; one of those items being a Dethcube. Unfortunately since my Fragor has finished building and my Baltor is almost done I wont have room for my Dethcube before it requires two slots. (I assume these are inventory slots.) 

When I go to buy Plat. in game though Steam it wont let me click on the any of the Plat. packs. When I click on Buy Now, it wont do anything. So I tried buying Plat. through the Warframe website it takes me to log in through Steam. But now when I log it it says, "IP address has been rate limited," at the top left of the page. I have no idea what this means. I hope it's not something bad. D:

Edited by Ariesgirl

Sentinels (in this case Dethcube) don't take inventory space, so you will be able to use it without any problems.

I can't help you with your second problem, I recommend making a support ticket.

Last night I was able to start building three items; one of those items being a Dethcube. Unfortunately since my Fragor has finished building and my Baltor is almost done I wont have room for my Dethcube before it requires two slots. (I assume these are inventory slots.) 

When I go to buy Plat. in game though Steam it wont let me click on the any of the Plat. packs. When I click on Buy Now, it wont do anything. So I tried buying Plat. through the Warframe website it takes me to log in through Steam. But now when I log it it says, "IP address has been rate limited," at the top left of the page. I have no idea what this means. I hope it's not something bad. D:

I wanna buy the founders pack "Master". When ik click to buy. nothing happens, the page remains the same. I can't buy it. :(

Is there a problem of somekind?

I wanna buy the founders pack "Master". When ik click to buy. nothing happens, the page remains the same. I can't buy it. :(

Is there a problem of somekind?

You're probably having the same issue I am. I guess we just have to submit a support ticket. I think I'm going to see what happens if i use a different browser.

Thank you everyone, that's good new about the Dethcube. :D

Sad day when people will not take your money,  having the same issue here.

Hi,

I made a ticket yesterday concerning the founder packs and platinum.

There were some problems yesterday. But they should be gone today.

According to the mail i received from the support-guy's.

Having a similar issue myself. Checked the reasons why my credit card would be declined, and one of the options listed is needing a set amount of time between purchases... which is odd, considering i try to buy $5 worth of platinum, it fails me, when i have the cash, and yet I can go over and get NX cash-through ultimatepay, again- and there is no issue whatsoever. 

All i am attempting to do is upgrade to Master.