Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Should I Play "that Dragon, Cancer" ?

CS0310

a rough topic.

On the 5th of october 2015, 2 days after my 18th birthday, my father died after fighting lung cancer for 3 years.

I just saw this game pop up on steam. "That Dragon, Cancer" is a storydriven game with a narrative focused around a boy and his cancer.

reading the reviews, people consider this game to be an extemely emotional piece, and while I want to play it, I am afraid of the subject matter of this game, and of bringing something up from my mind that i should not have brought up.

I can't really decide whether i should or should not play this game, so maybe you can help me?

Edited by SFTT.Lightning

a rough topic.

On the 5th of october 2015, 2 days after my 18th birthday, my father died after fighting lung cancer for 3 years.

I just saw this game pop up on steam. "That Dragon, Cancer" is a storydriven game with a narrative focused around a boy and his cancer.

reading the reviews, people consider this game to be an extemely emotional piece, and while I want to play it, I am afraid of the subject matter of this game, and of bringing something up from my mind that i should not have brought up.

I can't really decide whether i should or should not play this game, so maybe you can help me?

Hey it's okay man...he's in a better place...a much better place, believe me I've seen it. I know how losing someone feels.