Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Really Do Suck At This Game And Don't Deserve My Mr

Hiakuryu

No, i

I'm a cybersecurity professional, I tend to browse AT quite a bit. Unless that's your personal clan forum. Either way, I'd love an invite when you get the chance.

Go into Gaming, Extra Strength Caplets, post in the Warframe thread. Someone will hook you up.

I'm at work right now; I'm usually on after 10 PM eastern. In Game Name is ArsVampyre. 

As your Warlord, I approve. Slow cooked chicken is far more important than unnecessary airtanks for your warframe/drone that doesn't breathe. 

There's always another T4 key.

I still prefer beer-can chicken. Just remember Tenno, use your Ignis, not your Nukor. Microwaves and metal do not mix well.

Next time on Ars Tenno moments, getting that Rad proc while using the Kulstar and taking out the whole cell.

Good times.

Don't forget the other ArsTenno moment of a loki doing a radial disarm when rad proc'd during a mobile defence and making the terminal vulnerable to our own fire and killing it 2 seconds later.

Then one of the guys mentions his slow cooker chicken. Oh man we all start talking about how amazing slow cooking is.What recipe did he use, how the meat just fell off the bones of the chicken and how much more meat he got from cooking the chicken that way. We start trading recipes as we kill everything, we start playing the game even more on autopilot. I mean I'm not saying the challenge doesn't exist in the new sorties, but if you're careful with the team composition then you're set. At this point we're all shooting, polarizing, priming, ev'ing and bubbling, you know... making a complete mess of the corpus. We're not even really trying as long as we're careful. We're far more interested in talking about slow cooker recipes and how easy it is to grow herbs in a window planter in the kitchen so you always have fresh herbs to hand...

I'm hungry now.

Can you PM me the slow cooking recipes you guys discussed?

I'm also heavy into slow cooking chicken because it doesn't denature the protein (which I need lots of for my diet) compared to high heat cooking.

But my "recipe" is pretty bland and boring.

Edit: One thing I don't do is add any oils, fats, or creams at all.  I get my fats from eating avocados alone.  Did you guys discuss any "fat-free"/low-fat recipes?

Edited by --GOOLOO_GOOLOO_GOOLOO--

Thinking back the other day of how unbelievably stupid I've been in playing this game some days...

For example there was the time my clan and I were on a T4DT4Survival, we saw the timer was ticking down to 20 mins... at 19 minutes we started heading towards the exit... We all stood on the exit tile at 19:55 >.<

But this one takes the cake, you know over the weekend there was the Corpus sortie survival? It was tough but not hard, we're all MR20 and 21. We've decided on the best team composition, we're all running good end game weapons. The clan has its own teamspeak server too so we're all completely in sync and communicate with each other well. We're literally killing the corpus by the boat load. Mag is polarizing the S#&$ out of them, Trinity is energy vampiring and ablating the link so we're never short of energy or shields, Nova is molecular priming them all so the explosions from polarize all around could blow the whole station apart if the physics engine allowed it and finally we're all sitting in the frosts stupidly strong bubble. We're set beyond belief.

Then one of the guys mentions his slow cooker chicken. Oh man we all start talking about how amazing slow cooking is.What recipe did he use, how the meat just fell off the bones of the chicken and how much more meat he got from cooking the chicken that way. We start trading recipes as we kill everything, we start playing the game even more on autopilot. I mean I'm not saying the challenge doesn't exist in the new sorties, but if you're careful with the team composition then you're set. At this point we're all shooting, polarizing, priming, ev'ing and bubbling, you know... making a complete mess of the corpus. We're not even really trying as long as we're careful. We're far more interested in talking about slow cooker recipes and how easy it is to grow herbs in a window planter in the kitchen so you always have fresh herbs to hand...

Next thing we know MISSION FAILED WHAT? Oh... we forgot to pop tanks. I really don't deserve to be a Grandmaster Founder at MR21 we really are idiots in my clan some days... sigh. >.<

Now I'm hungry for slow cooked chicken......

I'm the guy...

1 can French Onion Soup

1 can Cream of Mushroom

1 can Cream of Chicken

1 can vegetable soup

1 heaping tablespoon garlic

1 whole chicken.

Put everything in slow-cooker on low, and come back 8 hours later. Flip the chicken over every hour or so if the fluid doesn't cover it all.

Requoting for people who wants to make it.