The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

In Search Of A Clan.

(PSN)CrazyTL89

About me: I've been playing since December of 2013. I'm a fairly regular player when not being swamped by life. I am Mastery Rank 21 and I keep amost anything I've used to get there. I like to play frames that are hefty or may have some fun tweak to them. Frost Prime, Loki, Mag (the corpus nightmare), or anything else the group needs. I've not got to much to do during the day, so I like to help people farm or get other goals completed. I do own a mic, and don't take my name with a grain of salt; I'm pretty crazy sometimes. I'm sarcastic, maybe a little too loud, and try to be funny.

The clan I'm looking for: There's no need to try hard, or destroy all the monsters. I'm looking for a cozy group of people to have some fun with; that don't need to be the best. Hopefully people with mics and are mature when need be. I'm also not looking for a group of kids. I'm looking for an accepting clan that is friendly towards all lifestyles or beliefs.

Feel free to respond here or shoot me a psn message. Have a funderful, prosperous day. :)

RisingSteel is looking to grow stronger

All research done except colour pigments

Good group of tenno on all hrs

Everybodies active in last 14 days

30 members and just built storm barracks to increase to 100

MR's vary from 2 - 12

Risingsteel is just about having fun and helping out

If interested msg me on PSN or ingame, cheers

canadianrules is my secondary account just for sets and platinum for giveaways and events( so I don't sell them by accident )and I didn't want to use your really good rank without your permission.

And for u without your rank I consider u one of the best teammates i've played with.

Edited by (PS4)MrCanadian69