The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For Build Advice

BabyBomi

Question

Not sure how I can put Chilling Globe in, since my duration is 27%.

x3V3l7E.jpg

kZR8aix.jpg

EaGoUPV.jpg

Not sure which build is better, elemental or pure crit? Please help me improve this :)

PIscgma.jpg

UAAxjuw.jpg

SWyi4OL.jpg

And also, what would a Nekros Desecrate and Shadows of the dead build look like?

Thank you!

Edited by BabyBomi

4 answers to this question

Frost and Loki shouldn't need any ehp mods. Especially Loki. This gives you more room for things like augments and duration.

Every weapon build needs 2 elementals minimum. Don't use Heavy Caliber on Soma/Prime, especially if it's not maxed.

Heavy Trauma sucks always. It sucks even more when you put it on a weapon with very little impact damage. I wouldn't waste mods on crit mods either on a melee weapon. Berserker can proc enough with War's base crit rate.

get rid of all vitality redirection or armor mods

use quick thinking + (primed) flow instead

using this u will have a mod slot for continuity or chilling globe on frost

instead of transient fortitude u can although use primed continuity

assuming ur loki is supposed to be a stealth (duration) build

i personaly love hushed invisibility in spy missions and stuff

natural talent, rush, speed drift or a bullet jump mod might be something u like

obviously try using primed continuity instead of continuity and try to may that narrow minded

since valkyrs 4 is a toggle u might want to use a lind rage rank 2 instead

for additional dmg u can use transient fortitude and power drift

although natural talent, speed drift and rage might be options u could like

never play soma without critical delay since u need the lower firerate if u dont want to waste too many bullets

soma has a horrible ammo efficency and not slowing it down will make it soo much worse

id recommend u nearly every other weapon instead but whatever ur asking about soma

go for the crit build and add one element mod with a good utility (ice for slow or electric for stagger)

about war

no clue i hate slow meele weapons but still id go for primed reach instead of the normal one

get rid of all vitality redirection or armor mods

use quick thinking + (primed) flow instead

using this u will have a mod slot for continuity or chilling globe on frost

instead of transient fortitude u can although use primed continuity

assuming ur loki is supposed to be a stealth (duration) build

i personaly love hushed invisibility in spy missions and stuff

natural talent, rush, speed drift or a bullet jump mod might be something u like

obviously try using primed continuity instead of continuity and try to may that narrow minded

since valkyrs 4 is a toggle u might want to use a lind rage rank 2 instead

for additional dmg u can use transient fortitude and power drift

although natural talent, speed drift and rage might be options u could like

never play soma without critical delay since u need the lower firerate if u dont want to waste too many bullets

soma has a horrible ammo efficency and not slowing it down will make it soo much worse

id recommend u nearly every other weapon instead but whatever ur asking about soma

go for the crit build and add one element mod with a good utility (ice for slow or electric for stagger)

about war

no clue i hate slow meele weapons but still id go for primed reach instead of the normal one

I wouldn't choose the normal over the primed hahha, I don't have any primed atm :3

Is this better?

KFlw6Sw.jpg

cyQf8ry.jpg

A3wto2g.jpg

I will forma the soma again so I can fit another elemental mod on. If you want a slower fire rate shouldn't you replace shred with metal auger?

h14QRZ1.jpg

I put virulent scourge on but is there anything better I can replace heavy trauma with? I also took off true steel and put on organ shatter instead because you said I don't need crit chance mods on war.

N7SGZxa.jpg

Edited by BabyBomi