The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mods And Prime Weapons Help

(PSN)skullblits69

Question

10 answers to this question

Well I can give you Braton Prime build, but I can assure you it's not a weapon for killing multiple targets, only the high level ones and for nuking enemies such as Heavy Gunner and Bombards Ancients also included but they are best nuked with slash melee weapon

Braton Prime builds:

Grineers

a1hc9y.jpg

Corpus:

2573zf4.jpg

Altho instead of Gas damage you can put Pure Toxic, but for some reason it's better with Gas for me, maybe it's cause of the better status...

Infested/Void:

kcilc6.jpg

There's no other build, and again ammo mods are a waste on weapon such as this...

Well I can give you Braton Prime build, but I can assure you it's not a weapon for killing multiple targets, only the high level ones and for nuking enemies such as Heavy Gunner and Bombards Ancients also included but they are best nuked with slash melee weapon

Braton Prime builds:

Grineers

a1hc9y.jpg

Corpus:

2573zf4.jpg

Altho instead of Gas damage you can put Pure Toxic, but for some reason it's better with Gas for me, maybe it's cause of the better status...

Infested/Void:

kcilc6.jpg

There's no other build, and again ammo mods are a waste on weapon such as this...

Ive never seen half of them mods lol

Braton Prime builds:

Grineers

a1hc9y.jpg

Corpus:

2573zf4.jpg

Infested/Void:

kcilc6.jpg

Ammo mods a waste? Does that include ammo mutations?

With this build it looks like you're going to waste a crap ton of ammo. It's ammo pool isn't as big as others after its changes, so unless you have a ton of ammo restores, I don't see that build going into long runs.

The least you could do is remove Vile Accel for Shred and still get fire-rate and a ton of DPS and saved ammo from the punch through, plus you get that 15% extra damage back.

Edited by PUR3K1LL3R

Ive never seen half of them mods lol

You can go on the wikia: "warframe.wikia.com" for the mods and where they drop from.

His builds are... quite... how do I say it? Inefficient?

This is what I use against the Grineer.

PLHecFc.jpg

I use Shred instead of Vile Accel because I get a ton more DPS with it on.

But, since most of what the players do is go to the void, I would just change it to Corrosive + Fire (Viral + Fire with 4 CPs), Stormbringer, Infected Clip and Hellfire, and the last slot is situational since I already have elemental combos I need. You could either add in more corrosive or fire, or you can use ammo mutations if you feel the need.

Edited by PUR3K1LL3R

You get a "ton" more dps with VA. You have to exercise some serious trigger discipline or risk running it dry right and left, but VA is a large dps boost comparable to HC.

Of my three BratonP builds, two do use VA and one (rad/viral) does not. All use HC, shred, serration (duh), split chamber, heavy caliber, one elemental combo and either another elemental combo (one element in place of VA), or one single element and VA (mag/toxin for corpus, corrosive/fire for grineer, and corrosive/cold for corrupted--when I can be bothered to swap the last element out).

I don't normally have ammo problems. Defense are somewhat of an issue where I can't move around much to pick up ammo drops, but one scrounges as one can between rounds and there are always restores.

The reduced ammo total is inconvenient, but the Braton Prime shouldn't have too many problems with ammo regardless (in comparison to other assault rifle type weapons), at least once you've gotten a few Forma on it.

IMO the best Braton Prime build is thus:

Serration, Split Chamber, Point Strike, Vital Sense, Malignant Force, High Voltage, Infected Clip, Stormbringer

I find the damage gained from crit headshots outweighs the damage added from Heavy Cal (especially one that's not even max). Though, it of course requires that you actually aim towards enemy faces. If you're just going to bodyshot everything at 10-15m away, use Heavy Cal instead.

Edited by OniGanon