Pressure Point

Justice Blades

Fury

Berserker

Organ Shatter

True Punishment

True Steel

Spoiled Strike

My goal for this build is a Berserker build that does alot of damage. this is what i came up with. Any improvments?

6 answers to this question

That build looks okay, but you would probably want to have some elementals. Maybe switch out 2 or 3 of the mods for them. You could take out fury because you already have berserker. And also switch out true punishment, I don't think it's that great of a mod. You could check out warframe builder too.

Edited by TheStrawberryKid

Crossing Snakes

Pressure Point

Justice Blades

Fury

Berserker

Organ Shatter

True Punishment

True Steel

Spoiled Strike

My goal for this build is a Berserker build that does alot of damage. this is what i came up with. Any improvments?

You can think in this build to put Fury out because you have Critmods + Berserker.Then i would put Spoiled Strike out.Instead 2 x 60% Elemental 60& status Mods.Its also a nice Status weapon.Another thing is you could put True Punishment out and do Life Strike or Buzz Kill in.Then its perfect.

Edited by K0bra

Take out fury+true punishment, add elementals. Cleavers already have good status; you don't need to waste their potential damage by using the 60/60 mods; their fire rate will compensate for investing more in pure damage.

Take out fury+true punishment, add elementals. Cleavers already have good status; you don't need to waste their potential damage by using the 60/60 mods; their fire rate will compensate for investing more in pure damage.

Alright!

Alright!

Also, I prefer to use Life Strike/another element over Spoiled Strike. Spoiled Strike may make the weapon seem sluggish without Fury, and it excels in its ability to both rapidly crit (you hurt your crits per minute with less attack speed) and apply status.