The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rapier/destreza Still Available?

(PSN)TracksuitDracula

Question

Hello I just got back into warframe recently after being gone for almost a year so I am not exactly privy on everything going on in the game but my question is that I found out  that there is/was a rapier weapon in the game but I cant for the life of me find it and I would like to know if its still available.  Apologies if the answer to this is simple and I'm just being an idiot but any light that can be shed on this would be greatly appreciated.

7 answers to this question

Console is pretty far behind pc right now. Hopefully we'll catch back up with the next major hotfix.

We'll be getting the rapier around the 21st according to the most recent Devstream (said 21st is the goal for it to be sent to cert) but should be sent by the end of the month. That will include the Destreza bundle, Nezha, Loki bundle etc. unfortunately due to the cert process, and the fact that they are waiting for a balanced build to send in to prevent any possible failures from cert it takes a while for us to get our updates. They are doing great though, quality>quantity ecspecially when it comes to updates, last thing I want is a rushed build that breaks everything entirely