The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rhino Prime Build?

Codesco

Question

I would like the brilliant minds of the forums to help me make a rhino prime build. Preferably focusing on iron skin as i want to use this build for soloing void missions. Forma and primed mods arent a problem. Also can you guys recommend an arcane helmet for him?

4 answers to this question

this is my own personal build. i gave it a lot of power strength but without getting much negative duration or efficiency, so that roar and stomp still last for a good while

also, if you're planning to get arcane helmets, i think most prefer vanguard cause of the speed boost, rather than thrak's hp bonus

My build is solely a solo build, dependant on iron skin and roar. Not to say its horrble in squad, but with very little range and low effeciancy, you wont be stomping very often, and roars boost is only given to squad members who are close by.

-all mods maxed-

Forma: 2

* = polarized

Energy 425

Duration 229

Efficiency 75

Range 34

Strength 269

*Steel charge

Streamline

*Narrow Minded

Intensify

Continuity

*Blind Rage

*Redirection

*Primed Flow

*Transient Fortitude

My rhino prime came with 3 polarized slots, so the forma process wasn't too bad. You can also replace continuity with the primed variant, for an additional 25% duration, which also doesn't hurt the build at all

Power Stats:

Charge - 1748.5

Skin - 5077.4

Roar - 4x dmg

- 80 secs

Stomp - 2152

- 21.5 secs

- 8.5 meters

All in all the roar and iron skin are the basis. Reviving allies is also good with the high armor and invulnerable time (3 seconds). You don't use a lot of energy at a time, so picking up orbs will still be a great way to get energy, BUT don't forget to pack energy restores for the leeches.

Reply is you have any questions!

My build is solely a solo build, dependant on iron skin and roar. Not to say its horrble in squad, but with very little range and low effeciancy, you wont be stomping very often, and roars boost is only given to squad members who are close by.

-all mods maxed-

Forma: 2

* = polarized

Energy 425

Duration 229

Efficiency 75

Range 34

Strength 269

*Steel charge

Streamline

*Narrow Minded

Intensify

Continuity

*Blind Rage

*Redirection

*Primed Flow

*Transient Fortitude

My rhino prime came with 3 polarized slots, so the forma process wasn't too bad. You can also replace continuity with the primed variant, for an additional 25% duration, which also doesn't hurt the build at all

Power Stats:

Charge - 1748.5

Skin - 5077.4

Roar - 4x dmg

- 80 secs

Stomp - 2152

- 21.5 secs

- 8.5 meters

All in all the roar and iron skin are the basis. Reviving allies is also good with the high armor and invulnerable time (3 seconds). You don't use a lot of energy at a time, so picking up orbs will still be a great way to get energy, BUT don't forget to pack energy restores for the leeches.

Reply is you have any questions!

If i use dual cleavers with the syndicate mod will it boost my iron skin?