Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: A Hat For Every Tenno

[DE]Megan

1zzl2qw.jpg

THIS IS NOT AN ATTEMPT TO FIND A LOOPHOLE TO THE "ONE SUBMISSION PER PERSON" RULE.

Vauban takes the concept of grenades, makes them stick to surfaces and attaches varying abilities on them ranging from shooting lightning bolts to creating vortexes. Imagine then what Vauban could do if he had more ability slots than the regular four. Give him the freedom and he would probably have one grenade for every occasion.

I feel like Vauban would then use the same philosophy for his hats as the one he uses for his grenades; "one for every occasion". That's why Vauban is balancing a bunch varying hats on his head. They're NOT there because i'm hoping that one of them can win. Together they represent the utility and ingenuity Vauban can put behind one concept.

That and me balancing a bunch of poorly drawn barets on his head wouldn't look anywhere as good as this.

TL;DR

I'm not trying to act smart and cheat the system;

The quantity of varying hats represents Vauban's abilities; a bunch of varying effects all born out of a single concept;

I suck at drawing barets

Thank you, and good luck to all other participants.

P.S. Finally got it up here...

Edited by Zer0don

Well, this is my submission, (yes, Loki Prime's hat is a full-face covering one, like a mask)...

Ljh17XE.png?1

I decided to give Loki Prime a Viking helmet because Loki is a God in Norse Mythology, and therefore, a little historical stereotyping was necessary. I made his helmet look old and worn, and that's why there's a dent in the top, there are patches of repair metalwork, and the horns are askew of angle. I gave him a war braid suspended from one of his horns, with crystals and a little bit of Celtic metalwork to adorn it, because it just added to the look of the helmet.

And, of course, a Viking getup couldn't be a Viking getup without the large, shaggy, red beard, and copious amounts of hair to cover Loki's actual horns! Then, his eyes, and a bulbous nose to complete our Viking look!

Enjoy, and all submissions so far have been superb! Well done everybody, and best of luck to all!

:-)

Edited by Azimuthian

My friend Def4lt then recommended to me that I give my little Wyrm a cap.

168vcw1.jpg

[EDIT]

There should be a description for this? Whoops.

In an age of tech weapons and shields, sometimes a bit of history can turn the tide of any battle.

[EDIT II]

I'm scared that you'll take this as a seperate entry, please disregard the previous one and only accept this as a final one, this post was intended to be an update to the previous and, by the amount of edits I'm making here, I obviously should have thought this through a lot more. Please don't disqualify me ;-;

Edited by Djolltax

Hey mi name is hauntedshock i cant figure out how to upload mi screen shot to this forum topic so i uploaded it on mi steam profile hope someone can tell me how to upload an image on the forum so untill that time comes i'll show it you this way

PS. plz tell me how i upload mi screen shot to this topic PPS. no need to tell me i figured it out :D

DyojxXe.jpg

description: warframe isnt save for the grimm reaper of souls, first victims are the grineer

Edited by Hauntedshock