Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: A Hat For Every Tenno

[DE]Megan

Here is my submission :D

Gassing those Greeners has never been so serious...

a5dba1ad4b.jpg

I chose Saryn becouse she was my first Warframe and when i'm out there burning greeners with my Ignis i feel exactly like that, we are all Lotus Soldiers at the end

For the Lotus!

6znvgkH.jpg

MAG, MASTER OF MAGNETISM

Finally, after years or persecution of my race, I finally have the world in my grasp where Tenno can live in peace alongside the Grineer and Corpus.  My Brotherhood of Tenno have faced every challenge from the X-Frames head-on, and their leader Nyx, my dear old friend, has finally seen my view.  We can now usher in a new age of Tenno Utopia.

This reminds me of castle wars from runescape so many years ago

Poor Ivara, she often finds herself wondering "why do all these other female frames have awesome hair like headpieces? why must I be hidden underneath a hood?" and to that, I say Nay! Ivara you need not hide any longer! Introducing:
The Truth within the Shadows

And then her partner Kubrow-in-crime wanted to get in on the action as well, I couldnt talk him out of it, so he gets a cool hat as well~

IvarasHat.jpg

zQxqXWE.png

ember with an umbrella hat....google it, they're real. and yes, there are some that come in large sizes like this.

i chose this hat specifically for ember because i find that it's difficult to be the flame of war when its raining. even if it isnt water, its counterproductive. so if Ember is gonna be the flame and fight at the same time, she ought to have an umbrell hat. if an enemy knocks it off, that will be the last mistake they'll ever make.

Platinum prizes (Alt+170)

You can keep that platinum, all "I" want is to have what I would draw in to my plan! (Limbo in Fedora-Trenchcoat-Gasmask combo would be my dream...!)

...just you wait...

Edit.

30 minutes later.

Sigh... it seems I've failed right at the beginning for not being able to have any screen captures... Sorry guys (and ladies), there is nothing I can do to attend without a self taken screen capture... and the PS4 is lended by lil' bro in over 200km away...

Edited by Demotron