The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: A Hat For Every Tenno

[DE]Megan

<p>Idk how to post pics in here and also this is my first time ever(literally in every way) taking up a contest and i hope i can make it out of here somehow e.e Good luck guyz c:</p>

<p>Back to the topic.</p>

<p>Here's my picture: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Steam/userdata/145612883/760/remote/230410/screenshots/2016-01-16_00001.jpg</p>

<p>''The christmas is over, but the cold isn't.''</p>

<p>Please tell me if it doesn't work. o god o.O</p>

(To those wondering how to post images, upload them somewhere and paste the link between these tags without the spaces: [ img] your link here [ / img ] I hope that helps!)

ValkyrieValkitty_01.jpg

A Valkyrie hat for she who visits upon those valiantly fallen in combat and grants them eternal glory (or rezzes them, whatever).

Edited by Earthblood

aqpNNvJ.jpg

Loki...Ever the trickster and advocate of knowledge.

beneath a great tree he reflects on knowledge gained under the path of Naramon.

adrift meditation vivid images of an ancient Orokin beast of great trickery and cunning.

Once called the Kitsune, feared for its mischief. Loki now finds himself adorning the iconography of this once feared creature, hiding himself and any secrets that itself may yet hold to unravel before him.

whispers of Inari and Yako can be faintly heard while wielding this ancient mask.

"To truly understand a foe would confer the greatest advantage upon a warrior"

"To dance among the shadows of your foes, only to late have they realized they had been deceived"

(tried my best to get the Naramon symbol into the mask >.<; as well as add a few "prime" portions, ie nose/ear tips/cheekbones. felt like the lore behind the kitsune and the popularity of this mask in folktales and festivals makes it the perfect hat/mask for loki.)

Edited by (PS4)Eruonion