The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: A Hat For Every Tenno

[DE]Megan

Ash is his pin up shot, sporting his dreads hat. Accessorized with his Dread, Vaykor Marelok, and Destreza.

There is no better way to express your warring frames personality than sporting a dread hat, change the color to your liking and make a statement the universe will dread.

u3uoGiD.jpg

u8OrwhE.jpg?1

This is my Valkyr warframe with the Gersemi skin. I thought it looked a lot like a Zora from The Legend of Zelda, so I drew it wearing a hat like the one Link wears :) (also complete with a triforce necklace since the skin looks like it has a necklace!)

2j2j3pg.jpg

Valkyr has taken up arts and crafts (and, of course, meditation) as a form of therapy to deal with the trauma she suffered from Alad V's experiments. She made a plushie of his corpse to wear as a hat to make herself feel better. Next up - an Alad V squeaky toy for her Chesa Kubrow, since Moon Moon loves to play fetch, and Valkyr loves to watch Alad V get chewed to pieces!

(Inspired by the Drooping and Doll Hats from Ragnarok, a long-time favorite of mine.)

thanks for the help ^_^

bqu2YMP.png?1

a native american style headress... he he... >_> .... <_<.. what kubrow?

I designed this hat for a more tribal feel, we have a lot of Asian inspired designs already so I wanted to try something new. :3

I wanted it to compliment zephyrs free flowing appearance, hence the flowing braids and feathered head dress. hope you like it :D

Edited by alecthefox

Guest NinjaFresh007

ContestEntry.jpg

[DBZ & FF7 Crossover]

The mighty Volt begins his epic quest to find all 7 DragonBalls to revive Aerith after she was killed at the hands of Lord Sephiroth.  Volt sees Aerith go down for the count and unleashes his rage to become the LEGENDARY SUPER SAIYAN with his mighty Busting Sword of Awesomesauce!

(Just pretend it is a golden crown or something, my art skills are bleh).

Edited by NinjaFresh007