The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Questions Regarding Syndicate Initiation?

Bsrlinmaz

Question

I used the kiosk in my ship to start the Initiation with the Red Veil syndicate...paid the required bribe, and now 2 days later and still nothing has changed?  I have not seen any communications from the Syndicate re: missions to earn standing, and see none through the "Navigation" kiosk in my ship.

Yes, I have added the Red Veil Sigil to my Warframe via the Arsenal.  I have logged out/into the game several times since paying the Initiation.

Are the Missions/Alerts for the Syndicates random, as the regular ones are, so I won't know know from day-to-day when or if I will even get one?  I figured after paying the Initiation I would at least get one "introductory" mission/quest to start the thing off?

I am at Mastery Lvl 3...about 200 points from Lvl 4...but when I click the Syndicate mission tab on the ship's Navigation Kiosk the message there is: No Missions available...Mastery Lvl 3 required and affiliation with Syndicate...or words to that affect.

I went to the Larunda relay on Mercury, and into the Red Veil Enclave there...but found nothing I can interact with other than the NPC's for turning in standing, etc.

Is there something else I need to do, or another level I need to gain, before this portion of the game activates...or now I have to just wait?  Can I earn standing with a syndicate by doing other missions/alerts or only the ones that will hopefully begin appearing under the Syndicate's tab of the Navigation Kiosk?

Thank you for your time and assistance.

6 answers to this question

At first you just have to wear the sigil and earn affinity to gain standing until you get the option to give them another offering to reach rank 1.  At that point you'll start getting three missions a day for bonus standing that doesn't count towards your daily limit and the opportunity to collect Marks fo rmore standing that doesn't count towards the daily limit.  At Mastery 3 I believe your limit is 4,000 per day.

@Katinka: Thank you...so until Rank 1 I just wear the Sigil, and I'll gradually earn Standing as I do Missions/Alerts?  

Only one Sigil may be worn at a time, correct?  

When I earn Standing with the Syndicate whose Sigil I'm wearing I'll also gain a bit with other Syndicates, depending on the affiliations...do I need to pay the Initiation w/other Syndicates until I have enough Standing with them to go up a lvl...my Standing lvls will go up/down irregardless of whether I've paid their initiations?

Thank you for your time and assistance.