The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question About 'arcane Helmets'

SaucyTuckermax

Question

Hey, guys so I started warframe before nekros was added and I know I have several 'arcane helmets' (the ones that had extra buffs built in) My problem is tho, I'm not exactly sure which ones I have besides a pheonix ember one and a squall helmet for frost. Is there way to tell which helmets I own are indeed arcane besides equipping all of them on every warframe after reading what each one does so I know for sure they are doing something besides looking cooler?? I'm 99% My ember one that is for SURE an arcane does not have the prefix 'arcane' in front of it when I go to embers appearnce tab...

If your unlear on question it is: How do you tell if an arcane helmet IS an arcane helmet?

EDIT: Nevermind I am an Idiot they do say arcane in front...Must have got confused cuz i think I got all of em so just used to it saying 'arcane' --------plz disregard this post.

Edited by SaucyTuckermax

3 answers to this question

If you go into your equipment you can go over to appearance and it shows all of your vanity items such as helmets, skins syandanas and it says there if a helmet is arcane. It should be in alphabetical order so all the arcane helmets are up front.

Edited by (PS4)osufan67