Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm Begging You De....

Smith0rz

Loki's Switch teleport has been nerfed to the ground. Radial Disarm is worthless as crap, and now you have made Decoy a complete piece of crap skill to use. Please don't touch invisibility... I don't know why you are running some warframes into the ground, but please stop. Please focus on making them stronger and not a piece of crap... I swore you said you were going to go back and make frames better... soft nerfing their abilities is NOT making them better.

Also an explaination of why you nerfed decoy would be nice.

PS: I speak for a lot of people when I say, we are tired of this S#&$ where hotfix nerfs are being done that aren't being stated in the patch/hotfix notes. It's really underhanded and is ruining the game for those that notice.

all i see is qq

He is not "QQing"

Loki is a messed up from guarded from any sort of buff from the loki adorers saying it's perfectly fine.

I want you to try another frame if you think Loki is perfectly fine. See how much damage you'll do without your guns.

Sure, he is utility, but make him decent utility with capabiltiies to kill, much like tesla and bounce skills.

Loki's Switch teleport has been nerfed to the ground. Radial Disarm is worthless as crap, and now you have made Decoy a complete piece of crap skill to use. Please don't touch invisibility... I don't know why you are running some warframes into the ground, but please stop. Please focus on making them stronger and not a piece of crap... I swore you said you were going to go back and make frames better... soft nerfing their abilities is NOT making them better.

Also an explaination of why you nerfed decoy would be nice.

PS: I speak for a lot of people when I say, we are tired of this S#&$ where hotfix nerfs are being done that aren't being stated in the patch/hotfix notes. It's really underhanded and is ruining the game for those that notice.

So stopping players from abusing abilities is ruining the frame?

No DE is the ones that are killing the frame

they changed the rules for switch teleport so you cant teleport people around the map as well as you where able to before.

and the fact that the main skill decoy doesnt work anymore it only works on the first 2 enemies.

errors and mistakes.

Edited by bowac

I think you missed the part where he specifically mentioned the problem where Decoy no longer aggros a rather large chunk of mobs... In Xini chargers will just totally ignore it.... If Decoy can't aggro then wtf is the point of it exactly?

Having 10 enemies run by my decoy, shoot it once, then leave isn't exactly what you would call an answer. Also, this is all this class had for holding back enemies. Please go research before you question/blast something. It makes you look bad.

how the hell is loki abused? i've yet to see a loki outdo me in any type of mission, but i absolutely adore and appreciate the support and utility they provide to the team.

and most of those nerfs are plain stupid. like they were tweaking the value whole day, then got tired in the evening and screwed it all up and just clicked "upload".

Hyperbole seems to be working fine, though.

In an effort to stop the griefing they also took out a huge chunk of the viability of the skill. That's what he meant by nerfed into the ground... but again, you ignore what he's really talking about.

loki is hard to use. yes! he is not newbie friendly... 

but still... decoy and invisibility can be very strong in right hands. i hope they drastically reduce its duration and increase cost for this spells in future.

Decoy currently is not strong in any situation. Even on lower level defense maps it really barely holds any aggro like it used to.

If this isn't a bug it's literally the biggest stealth nerf to date; it renders decoy all but useless.

Decoy doesn't "decoy" anymore. Mobs just sort of glance in its direction for a moment or two, then continue on with whatever they were doing. You know somethings wrong when it doesn't do the very thing that is its name.

Don't know about the Switch Teleport since I don't use it, as its a relatively useless skill to begin with. Now it's worse apparently lol.

As if the concept of nerfs isn't bad enough, the worst part is the stealth nerfs that are slipped in under the radar with no mention in patch notes.

In an effort to stop the griefing they also took out a huge chunk of the viability of the skill. That's what he meant by nerfed into the ground... but again, you ignore what he's really talking about.

That's fine. Most people in this thread, including myself, are asking for is examples and explaination.

"This ability sucks balls" does not get responses from DE. You remember that livestream?

Edited by Archistopheles

but still... decoy and invisibility can be very strong in right hands. i hope they drastically reduce its duration and increase cost for this spells in future.

fuffi

the Loki is not a newbie friendly but who says that we are the ones who are newbies.

if they do it even more the entire frame becomes a shelved item that will never be used again by anyone aka the rhino which next to no one uses now.

That's fine. Most people in this thread, including myself, are asking for is examples and explaination.

"This ability sucks balls" does not get responses from DE. You remember that livestream?

The main thing is that... The ability wasn't even mentioned about being tuned or balanced at all and it was just nerfed. If it was this way to being with that I would have said exactly what was wrong with it. Which is.... It doesn't do anything. I'd rather have volt's shock on than this.

In the right hands?

I don't think in anyone's hands would they be useful. Only reason I am still playing with Loki is because of his invisibility and the fact that he is the fastest. His decoy is useless. I'm being chase by 10 chargers level 21. I have 25 energy. Uses Decoy which dies instantly. Not to mention it's maxed out. If they nerf invisibility as well it's over for this Frame. Everyone will drop it and probably go for Ash and when he gets nerf it's over for us players who likes Stealth and speed.