Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing Weapons 'stuck'

Jossiqua

Hi, couldn't find this particular Archwing bug in another topic.

When I switch to melee (holding F), more often than not I become completely unable to melee and when I switch back to my Primary, I lose the ability to shoot. The only thing I can do is activate channeling and use powers. Being downed and revived does not fix the problem and neither does using the /unstuck command (worth a go!).

Hi, couldn't find this particular Archwing bug in another topic.

When I switch to melee (holding F), more often than not I become completely unable to melee and when I switch back to my Primary, I lose the ability to shoot. The only thing I can do is activate channeling and use powers. Being downed and revived does not fix the problem and neither does using the /unstuck command (worth a go!).

When I shoot with my primary in archwing and when my ammo is depleted it switches automatically to melee. Some times I end up equipping the primary weapon and not being able to shoot with it. Some times auto-swapping weapons is frustrating: first the weapon folds than you put it to your wing an pickup the second weapon -- keep in mind that in archwing our primary has infinite ammo, but the clip needs to refill with ammo.

Also, you might want to check the buttons you have on melee. I usually use quick melee and the actual melee button is different one. This fixed some issues on my gameplay. And yes, even thought I have mapped the buttons correctly, I'm experiencing problems in archwing and some times even in normal missions: that you end up with a primary weapon and it cant shoot. So in my case I'm not able to shoot but I am able to melee.