Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hello Everyone!

GeneralJWJ

Started Warframe on friday, currently into my third or fourth hour of playing. Just got the first two quests Vor's Gift and Once Awakened out of the way and discovering the possibilities of the game.

I went in more or less completely cold, just got a recommendation from a guy who said it was a good coop shooter with great late game content and I went for it.

I like exploring maps and scrounging around for smashable boxes and the like, which tends to slow things down a bit during missions. I'm not really sure what playstyle I want to go with yet as far as frames and weapons are concerned.

As for me personally I 'm a big fan of movies: scifi, fantasy, old school action, horror, with a special place in my heart for cult classics and "so bad it's good" (and 'so bad it's really bad'). I also read a lot (going through the whole of the Discworld books right now) and play lots of video games of almost all types, really.

Looking forwards to meeting you all and making myself a niche within the Warframe community.