Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unhappy Customer

cypherhalo

IMO: Leave bosses the way they are, increase the chances of them dropping from containers and mobs so that you've reason to do more than JUST Assassination/Raid/Capture/Defense.

All of those Spy, Deception, Exterminate missions just sit there because they offer no extra rewards from actually doing them. They're just......there.... in your way unless an Alert pops on one of them.

Raid and Capture give you a reward when you finish.

Defense has Rewards.

Bosses can drop Blueprints.

Spy/Deception/Exterminate missions should have increased chance of dropping resources, to give us more reason to do them.

There is no system where you could satisfy people that play one mission a day AND people that play 20 or more missions a day at the same time simply because grinding is involved; Grinding always means investing time.If you dont want to invest time, you need to invest money.That´s how free2plays roll.

See, I'm not saying everything needs to be simple.  I'm just saying that a person likes to feel like they're making progress.  This is why, ideally, I wish things weren't so random.  I would take a slow grind that I can at least see myself making progress on over this whole notion where I don't know if I need 1 more run or 100 more runs to get what I need.  

Anyway, there is no way to please everyone, absolutely, but DE should be IMO more focused on balancing the game for casual play because there are simply going to be more people playing the game casually then there will be doing the hardcore farming.  I can't proclaim to read their minds or know what they're thinking, it just seems to me they're balancing the game too much around the hardcore farmers.  

As for investing money, honestly, if there were a way to buy neurodes for a reasonable price, I might very well do so.  

Neurodes, Control Modules and Neural Sensors.... Pretty common drop if you pay attention to which mission you are on.  Not so random, and fighting bosses yields much higher chances.  Also, do u speed run like 80% of all people and not look through the storage tainers??  Maybe you should solo and slow down while you farm...

No, I don't speedrun, it is actually part of why I tend to avoid co-op.  Too many people just speedrunning and too often I get stuck with people whose mods blow mine away so they kill everything before I get a chance to.  I do try to check everything I can while farming but honestly, it gets tedious.  When you only have an hour or two to play, having each mission take 15-30 minutes and then getting nothing is a bit annoying.  

Anyone thanks to everyone for largely having calm, reasonable, and helpful things to say.