The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How To Take A Screenshot

Guest NinjaFresh007

Question

Guest NinjaFresh007

Would love to know.  Some players saying F6 or F9 or F12 and I'd rather get a definitive answer than mess up my game from trolls in chat.

And why in the 10 hells of Void does Print Screen not work like in just about every other MMO!?

Hard to do a 'hat contest' without mentioning how to take a screenshot.  Come on Lotus, step it up.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/595121-new-contest-a-hat-for-every-tenno/

4 answers to this question

Just as mentioned above, F12 is for Steam screenshot and ends up in steam folder, while F6 is Warframe in-game screenshot, and you can also change in the options not to include User Interface while taking a screen. Those made with F6 end up in the "My Pictures" folder, or whatever it is called in English.

Besides, if you really want to know which button is default to make a screen, just check your Key Biddings at the options.

Guest NinjaFresh007

Just as mentioned above, F12 is for Steam screenshot and ends up in steam folder, while F6 is Warframe in-game screenshot, and you can also change in the options not to include User Interface while taking a screen. Those made with F6 end up in the "My Pictures" folder, or whatever it is called in English.

Besides, if you really want to know which button is default to make a screen, just check your Key Biddings at the options.

I really appreciate the condescending and incorrect assumption you make that I haven't already checked my Key Bindings

If you took a minute to check yourself before posting (and check your spelling), then you would realize that an option to change the Screenshot bind is not present anywhere within the UI.

Turns out it was F6, and it made a nice shutter sound too.

In honor of your supreme silliness, here's a bit of HATE for you ;)

https://anony.ws/i/2016/01/19/Warframe0000.jpg

Edited by NinjaFresh007