Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hate's Stealth Kill Animation.

ChaotikDreamz

Ok! DE you gave the hate all kinds of new animations but 1 and the one that would just make it really badarse. It would be it's stealth kill animation. So lackluster same over used animation of pretty much all the heavy's. So what i propose is this idea.

Make the user rotate the hate in his hand till the shorter side of the blade is facing the target then do a haymaker/windmill swing and bury the small part of the blade in the enemy's head. :P

This would also work well for downed enemy and crawlers. While just looking good.

I love all the new animations for it just the over used stealth kill is meh. Please look into changing it.

yesyesyes, there's a bug where you aren't even holding the Hate when you stealth kill Chargers.

also if we can have some variety on the animations every time we stealth kill a different enemy, like Duel Heat Swords with animations from the Daggers and Swords and both, that would be great. (apparently not many people support this idea in my forum topic about this)

Edited by ChickenBar

Ok! DE you gave the hate all kinds of new animations but 1 and the one that would just make it really badarse. It would be it's stealth kill animation. So lackluster same over used animation of pretty much all the heavy's. So what i propose is this idea.

Make the user rotate the hate in his hand till the shorter side of the blade is facing the target then do a haymaker/windmill swing and bury the small part of the blade in the enemy's head. :P

This would also work well for downed enemy and crawlers. While just looking good.

I love all the new animations for it just the over used stealth kill is meh. Please look into changing it.

Now that's very John Carpenter, I like it! +1

I think you should hook it over the enemy's throat and pull, slicing their head off. 

I would sorta go with this but that sort of animations is already over used with the dual weapons.

Now that's very John Carpenter, I like it! +1

It defently needs a better animation and since well the hate basically looks like a pick-axe i figured the windmill swing buried in the skull just well fits it's shape and look very well.