Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Standard Introduction

AlluvialSin

Hey Everyone,

I'm new to both the forums and the game as a whole. I'd looked at it for quite a long time before I finally to the plunge this past weekend. I've been very much enjoying myself (just stop... you know who you are and what you are thinking and no... not that way! You don't get to see that!) and learning a lot. I'm still very green to the game and have a lot to learn and a lot to gain as well.

Aside from that standard stuff, a little about me! I obviously enjoy games. Strategy and RPG are where I tend to play the most. I also enjoy reading (standard books (historic fiction/fantasy are my favorites), as well as Mangas (no singular favorite type and the number of mangas I've read are too many to count... feel free to ask if you want though)), besides reading, I enjoy art and other creative things. I'm also part of the seemingly small tobacco pipe smoking community!

If interested feel free to PM me some time, we can gather mats or farm for something a little more unique!

Thanks for reading!

Allu

TLDR:

I'm new, I have likes, PM me if you want to play together.

Welcome to the forums, and the game..

There is a lot of stuff.

well, have a nice time playing warframe!

and by stuff I mean,

ODA

RAIDS

and more.

I forgot what else there is to explain for new players.....that's hidden.

Edited by Magnulast

haha I like the TLDR version, although I happily read the longer version. Welcome to Warframe, hope you have lots of fun.

I'm glad you liked my TLDR, as you can see I put A LOT of effort into it :P

Also thanks, I am  so far and will do my best to continue the fun the game has brought me.