The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Affinity Booster Confusion

(PSN)skullblits69

Question

13 answers to this question

An off-topic question:

Really how does a xp/credit booster work?

Do u get "normal" xp/credit during mission, and the final number is multiplied by whatever booster we have?

Or

Does everything we do during mission get "boosted"? In this case, my personal booster applies to all my teammates?

Thanks

Edited by FallingHeaven

An off-topic question:

Really how does a xp/credit booster work?

Do u get "normal" xp/credit during mission, and the final number is multiplied by whatever booster we have?

Or

Does everything we do during mission get "boosted"? In this case, my personal booster applies to all my teammates?

Thanks

Your earned credits and or xp will get a booster, so it will be like doubled.

Yes, only the drop change booster applies to the whole team.  All others are only for the person who purchased them.

This is only half correct. To clarify: Resource Drop booster will ONLY affect the person who has that booster. However, the whole team will benefit from such booster. This means that the Resource Drop Booster will only increase the drop rates when the person of the booster kills enemies. It DO NOT increase drop rates from other teammates kills. However, EVERYONE will see the drops from the booster's owner kills.

All boosters bought in the market allow you to choose either 3 or 7 days boosters.  You can also get small boosters as login rewards and from rare containers.  If you buy Prime Access, it usually comes with 90 day credit and affinity boosters.

Ah, thanks. Mite look more into prime access XD

Shame there isnt a normal package.

For like everything trinty offers. But take away the prime stuff, add a resource booster. Aswell well as a new appropriate price.

Be like. Plat, affinity booster, credit booster, 30 day resource booster. That would be awsome.

Id buy that XD

Maybe i should put into the suggestion section?

Edited by (PS4)skullblits69