The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Using Meele On Endgame

Vitaumd

Question

Hey there guys!

I have seen many topics saying that meele isnt as effective ond endgame content, but I personally have been having more fun and sucess (maybe because I enjoy it more) with meele, using chroma. Is it really bad!?

Also, what weapons scale well into lategame? I have been using galatine and its awesome, but what else? Atterax? Maybe tekko with gaias or seismic? Destreza? Post your opinions =]

Thanks in advance for the advice

7 answers to this question

The set up I have is either Scindo P or

War, and using the Naramon skill tree with the invisibility buff

*SPOILER CONTAINS CONTENT FROM 2ND DREAM*

With both, I was able to effectively kill enemies around Lv. 100, including armored ones.

Melee weapons don't tend to be able to compete with the damage output of high end guns due to the multipliers on the damage mods. This only real starts to show at the raid and sortie level of play (level70+).

status/crit melee weapons scale better than damage weapons at that level anyway. 

One good trick to to get a crit weapon with some reach add primed reach and use the naramon focus with invis for crits, this will let you go full blender without risking getting smacked by a heavy and shot to bits.

OR

Take a status weapon and put rad or blast on it and perma stun them/start a free for all brawl.

if you can do both at once without gimping your damage too much its funny as hell.