Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Teshin Conclave Syndicate Weapons: Yay Or Nay?

TennoSimons

lol in conclave you recover that progress in 10 minutes while in pve if you came with some defense extraction troll you can lose over an hour of picnic gameplay, also that point where you insist so much will be more easier adressed if theres more players complainning about it so conclave mastery fodders would actually help

Not everyone is a PVP God. Please, explain to me how DE doesn't know that not having dedicated servers for PVP is just swell. That it makes any sense at all. Then explain to me how having people who don't like PVP forcing themselves through it would make any difference, Hell, they're likely to just complain about PVP as a whole. 

The host migrations is more common because of said people leaving, because warframes pvp is peer to peer, it's only inevitable that there is going to be more disconnects due to frustration, net loss and other things, with Pve on the other hand, it's just the problem with net loss.

The DE's are also balancing pvp constantly for the hope that they will add dark sectors back into pve when the time is right, as for those nodes, it's doing well as far as im concerned, due to great loots in there.

I've never played call of duty, so I do not know if those kinds of things happen.

The same can be said for syndicates as well, such as rockscl's example, he/she does not wish to leave his/her said syndicate for another, and thats a wall in itself in a way, as what DE's designed it to be. If said person cares enough to get that weapon that's exclusive for pvp, then they'll find a way to get it.

As for resentment, thats up to DE how they lessen that, I have no opinion on that sort of matter.

Edit: Now that I think about it, call of duty is also p2p, along with some bad net code as well, I know of this due to reading about it randomly, but that's off topic.

Edited by Bob300

I've never played call of duty, so I do not know if those kinds of things happen.

It doesn't, you sit and you play.I haven't played any of the new ones in forever though. There are errors of course but there's no collective.. how d you describe it? Just some sort of common ritual you just have to accept because it's part of the game at that point. "oh, host migration screen. Did all that for nothing". My complaint stems from this being an issue that just needs to be tolerated? Get me? That we just need to live with it and this is how it is always going to be.

The same can be said for syndicates as well, such as rockscl's example, he/she does not wish to leave his/her said syndicate for another, and thats a wall in itself in a way, as what DE's designed it to be. If said person cares enough to get that weapon that's exclusive for pvp, then they'll find a way to get it.

Yes but how often does he have a host migration doing a syndicate mission that results in them not completing the mission and not gaining the rep, missing all the medallions they collected. That's the biggest issue IMO. You have none of those issues that are reoccurring in PVE and if you did, they would need to be resolved BEFORE you put in place a system like reputation that needs to be gained for items. 

Edited by (PS4)AllOrNothinDays

You should spend your time posting on feed back to improve conclave not feedback to stop improvement of rewards and incentive

This is feedback actually. Urging them on the dedicated server issue. Also, feedback does indeed include saying they shouldn't have conclave only acquired weaponry that can be used in PVE. Unless you're saying that saying Nay in a Yay or Nay topic isn't feedback.. ok...

For call of duty, eh, i'll take your word for it.

For host migrations in syndicate, it does not happen often, as the players in it are farming for a common goal, and there is no confliction with them, so theres already a lower chance of that happening, and if there was, said player can play solo, making a host migration almost never.

In pvp, you have to play against others, no way around it, making host migrations always a possibility, If DE adds dedicated servers or not, is really, up to them, though I believe that won't happen soon.

Edit : As for the reputation in place, well, I can only say it's spilt milk, as it's been in place first and foremost when conclave 2.0 came out.

Edited by Bob300

For call of duty, eh, i'll take your word for it.

For host migrations in syndicate, it does not happen often, as the players in it are farming for a common goal, and there is no confliction with them, so theres already a lower chance of that happening, and if there was, said player can play solo, making a host migration almost never.

In pvp, you have to player against others, no way around it, making host migrations always a possibility, If DE adds dedicated servers or not, is really, up to them, though I believe that won't happen soon.

Take it this way. In what PVP centric game you play is this an issue you just have to deal with? No. Why? Because  there's one right around the corner that knows better because this sort of nonsense drives people away. In your typical shooter, you go to a lobby, you play, you don't have these issues because that's their bread and butter, that's the main point of the game where in warframe it's secondary, they aren't going to invest the amount of money necessary to make it as stable as PVE. So this is an issue we're just going to have to accept until they change it and if PVP is what you're trying to do here, that's not acceptable, at least it shouldn't be.

well, One of them I did have a issue with is in a action mmorpg, which is Dungeon fighter, a p2p pve game that has some pvp exclusive items in it, on which there is a host, like warframe, I am unsure of fate of that game as it's been awhile, but that's just one example anyways.

As for a typical shooter, I haven't found a shooter game that as unique as warframe, so I haven't seen any that has the similarities of warframe (Destiny could be one, but I never played that.), and those typical shooters are their design, not warframe's.

As for the investment of time for Pvp over Pve, that is true, but that is DE's call to make, how much they are willing to invest their time into pvp over pve before they kick the bucket on it, which I assume they haven't given up on it yet, as Dark sectors nodes is still there.

As for playing warframe mostly for pvp now, why isn't that acceptable? because I enjoy pvp way more then pve? Isn't that straw manning me?

As for playing warframe mostly for pvp now, why isn't that acceptable? because I enjoy pvp way more then pve? Isn't that straw manning me?

Oh forgive me, that was directed towards you, that is directed towards DE. If they're trying to do PVP right, host migration shouldn't be a thing if you want people to take PVP seriously and invest time in it.