The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Archwing And Weapon?

BabyBomi

Question

8 answers to this question

if you want to deal high damage against single target, go for velocitus. If you want to clear mobs go for fluctus. Elytron also good for Archwing Defense Mission. Itzal with the Blink ability can easily capture point at Interception Mission. 

All the Archwings are decent enough. Odonata's 1 actually functions like Volt's Shield, and will increase the damage of bullets shot through it, Seeking fire has moderate damage on middle tier missions, and the Skill that launches decoy flares is good for loosing enemy fire. The Itzal is the squishiest, but its jumps, pull ability, invisibility, and drones make it a particular favorite. The lootpull from crush makes it good for finding energy, and invis is just helpful in general. The Elytron is highly tanky, and it's explosives loadout makes it excellent at holding objectives. At close range, the Grattler is a powerhouse, but can't shoot past 300m, limiting it quite painfully, leaving Fluctus good for general use, and Velocitus' charged shots have the highest Burst DPS against singular targets. 

For Archwing, pretty much every of them is quite useful in their strength.

Itzal for mobility/stealth, Elytron for pure defense, Odonata(Prime) for all-round.

And for Arch-guns, Velocitus for high-dmg/one-shoting enemies, Fluctus for rapid attack. I occasionally use my Imperator Vandal also.

For melee, Centaur pretty much outperform all the other viable melee IMO.

It's pretty close. Technically, the Knux have the highest possible DPS, but with mainly impact dmg, and lots of armored enemies, it falls off a wee bit. 

Maybe I get used to the reliable and solid crit dmg offered by Centaur, haven't got interested in other Arch-melee again.

But the high status chance of Knux is also very good to look forward into.

Velocitus - crit build with Corrosive/cold damage.  Charged shots pretty good against J3 or large targets like Ogma or its corpus counterpart.

Rathbone - decent crit and doesn't use as much stamina.  Impact damage which is good against smaller shielded targets. 1 or 2 swings and they will

die.

Basically use Velocitus for heavy targets or ones that's really far as its has really good accuracy and melee everything else.

As for archwing that should be for you to decide cause they all good. Personally i use Odonata Prime and Elyton.