The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Blind Mirage Build?

BabyBomi

Question

5 answers to this question

For Blinding Mirage, Ashrah is pretty spot on, except QT. Go for Stretch, Overextended, preferably streamline over fleeting expertise, you want your blind to last, and Natural Talent. The rest is basically at you discretion. Probably want some staples, like Vit, Redir, and Flow. 

For Chroma, you want to find a balance between power duration and power strength. His most common build, outside of cred farming builds, is a Vex Armor build, which makes him tanky and allows him to destroy. You'll be using your 2+3, Elemental ward and Vex armor to turn into a monster. Vitality, Steel Fiber, Narrow Minded, (Primed if you have it) Continuity, Streamline, Blind rage of a rank of your personal preference, intensify, and Rage. 

Hydroid and vauban aren't in my usual play list, so I wouldn't have good recommendations on those.

For Blinding Mirage, Ashrah is pretty spot on, except QT. Go for Stretch, Overextended, preferably streamline over fleeting expertise, you want your blind to last, and Natural Talent. The rest is basically at you discretion. Probably want some staples, like Vit, Redir, and Flow. 

For Chroma, you want to find a balance between power duration and power strength. His most common build, outside of cred farming builds, is a Vex Armor build, which makes him tanky and allows him to destroy. You'll be using your 2+3, Elemental ward and Vex armor to turn into a monster. Vitality, Steel Fiber, Narrow Minded, (Primed if you have it) Continuity, Streamline, Blind rage of a rank of your personal preference, intensify, and Rage. 

Hydroid and vauban aren't in my usual play list, so I wouldn't have good recommendations on those.

Why not duration for the blind?