The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Color Palettes

(XBOX)oichi son

Question

4 answers to this question

Hey There!

You would have to get a full color pack in order to get color packs. No matter how many or what colors you want. Sorry about that!

Edit: Yeah, as mentioned below, if you stick around for holidays, you do get full color packs. But if you're looking into the currently available colors in the market, they have to be purchased. 

You could always try farming the void for parts to trade for the money for the color packs!

Edited by DeJakey

We sometimes get a color palette for holidays.  Valentine's Day is approaching and last year we got a red/pink/white palette.  Other holidays that I remember getting one were St. Patrick's Day and Easter.  I'm sure there were others, but those are the ones I remember.  Here is a link to the wiki...  http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Color_Picker_Extension

Edited by (PS4)Loki1211

There is one way: Enable Legacy Color Palettes in the options.

It will replace the palettes you have now with alternate versions, more washed out for the most part. It is nice for finding variants. You can favourite legacy colors, then disable the option and you will still have them in your favourites menu.