Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm Officially Hooked. So Hello!

vegost

Welcome to Warframe, and of course, the forums! Glad to see people getting hooked on Warframe! Hope you enjoy all the awesome content that DE keeps rolling out :)

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! Many people here are very knowledgeable about the game, and someone will answer any questions you may have! I'm one of them, shoot me a PM on here and I'll lend a hand when possible

Edited by (PS4)AirJordan73

Welcome to the game and the forums! I hope that you'll have lots of fun and make lots of friends.

Just out of curiosity, since you said you'd like to gawk at some Warframes, what would be your ideal colour scheme on a Warframe? My ideal colour scheme consists of black, reds, sometimes blues, but I tend to play with the colour schemes of Warframes based on their powers or their appearance.

Thanks everyone! Glad to be here. 

Welcome to the game and the forums! I hope that you'll have lots of fun and make lots of friends.

Just out of curiosity, since you said you'd like to gawk at some Warframes, what would be your ideal colour scheme on a Warframe? My ideal colour scheme consists of black, reds, sometimes blues, but I tend to play with the colour schemes of Warframes based on their powers or their appearance.

Interesting question. I don't have too many colour palettes yet, but I really like the look of black and orange. I've been trying to make bright colors work, I like teal but haven't found a way to make it feel right yet. Sometimes i mash "random" until i find inspiration.. :) 

Welcome to Grindframe!

*sighs*

On the plus side, I have everything I need (I've already acquired all the frames, so it's just build a weapon whenever I feel like farming mastery at this point), so whatever it is you want to farm for, I'm in!

EV Prime forever, becuase Trin is bae.