The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suda Dark Matter Grenade

(PSN)AngelShur

I have this new Syndicate idea.

The Suda Dark Matter Grenade:

This Dark Matter Grenade, upon deployment, will generate an dark matter force that inflicts whatever elemental damage build you have on and it also pulls everything (in 10-15 meter radius) into its 'Black Hole' gravitational force crushing them and at the same time absorbing them and leaving only the enemy's cry behind. This Grenade is good to use in stealth missions for it's 'explosions' are silent, leaving the surrounding sterile and unaware of what is going on, unless the build is not powerful enough to kill the nearby enemies immediately and so making them alerted. 

Why Cephalon Suda?:

I think that it's obvious, so why not Suda?  

Nickname: The Cleaning Grenade

988176c8.png

Please feel free to add something if you like!

Thank you!

Edited by (PS4)AngelShur

I think the addition of grenades and the like should be implemented in the game in addition to the primary, secondary, melee, and companion weaponry. I don't know about the nickname nor is a grenade silent, but it sounds good and tactical. The grineer have grenades and the corpus has the sapping ospreys; I think we should have stun, implosion, dark matter, anti matter, vortex, scanning, elemental(i.e. bio/toxic, flame), and blinding grenades. It would be an awesome auxiliary weapon to have. I would love to see how the warframe player base would implement such weaponry.

Edited by (PS4)Ariies

Iirc DE has said in the past "No grenades, ever." So.... yeah.

If it's like a secondary throwing knives type of weapon, i guess it might be interesting and I'd be ok with it. As long as it's not another simulor...

I guess they thought it would be too much like COD or Battlefield or similar FPS. I honestly think auxiliary weapons arent a bad idea. 

I think that 25m radius might be a bit too much, maybe something like 10-15m.

I agree, thank you for the feedback!

Iirc DE has said in the past "No grenades, ever." So.... yeah.

If it's like a secondary throwing knives type of weapon, i guess it might be interesting and I'd be ok with it. As long as it's not another simulor...

Yeah... I know, but persistence always wins! :)

I think the addition of grenades and the like should be implemented in the game in addition to the primary, secondary, melee, and companion weaponry. I don't know about the nickname nor is a grenade silent, but it sounds good and tactical. The grineer have grenades and the corpus has the sapping ospreys; I think we should have stun, implosion, dark matter, anti matter, vortex, scanning, elemental(i.e. bio/toxic, flame), and blinding grenades. It would be an awesome auxiliary weapon to have. I would love to see how the warframe player base would implement such weaponry.

Thank you for your feedback! The silence comes from the fact that it's a implosion with dark matter (which is so far we know, noiseless)

like a secondary? like castanas, throw em, detonate with alt fire?

A secondary weapon yeah.