The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Hunt For Red Ivara

Mastikator2

Question

Not necessarily red.

So I'm on the hunt for Ivara part BPs. I got everything but the Chassi Blueprint.

I got the other parts relatively quickly. I've mostly been doing Armaros Europa for the Chassi since it's the easiest tileset for me. (some can do grineer faster, I can't hack those grineer computers fast, I just can't)

Doing Armaros takes about 3-4 minutes, but I've been doing it a lot. I mean, like really many times. Over a span of several days. I got the main BP, helmet and system in only 2 days and some 10 odd runs. I'm some 30~ runs deep and no Chassi yet.

Does it not drop on certain tile sets? Is there anything I can do to get it faster?

Edited by Mastikator2

8 answers to this question

You were simply lucky with the other parts. The chassis can drop from any spy mission within the mission level it's assigned to. It's pretty common for parts to suddenly stop dropping because RNG. You'll get it eventually, gotta keep at it!

You were simply lucky with the other parts. The chassis can drop from any spy mission within the mission level it's assigned to. It's pretty common for parts to suddenly stop dropping because RNG. You'll get it eventually, gotta keep at it!

This is basically how it goes, sorry to say.

I was switching between Saturn, Uranus, Sedna, and did a couple Europa ones. The chassis definitely took me the longest to get as well.

I think maybe it'd be a good change of pace to try the other planets for Spy if you're feeling exhausted on Europa. It won't really get you the part any faster, but it's nice to have a change of scenery after doing the same mission so many times.

Anyway, best of luck in your endeavors.