The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Didnt Get My Platinum (1000 Plat)

--Velvet--

Question

12 answers to this question

i would say give it a few minutes (sometimes it is just processing the payment) if it does not show up within the next 30ish minutes... then i would contact support about it.

https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

i would also suggest relogging and the full nine yards. that usually helps

Edited by lightdragon64

the transaction was like an hour ago, and i also tried relogging alot of times, still nothing...  and what is the "full nine yards" sorry i dont know what it means

it's just an expression ... as i said, go ahead and send this along to support (they might not get back to you during the weekend) they will be able to help you, not much anybody can do here on the forums.

Edited by lightdragon64

Send in a support ticket. We ,at the forums, cannot help you with this

already did since yesterday... still havent got any answer but im still waiting

The same thing happened to me I did not get my 1000 play from MOL Points too!!! I'm dying!!!

hmm :( well lets hope we get it soon my weekend is ending didnt got to enjoy it that much lol but lets wait, im sure we'll get our plat soon :D

Did you by any chance just changed from the standalone version to steam version? Because I'm also experiencing this problem. I used to buy plats using Mol on the standalone one and i just changed to Steam version recently, and bought the 1000 plats via Mol. Has not arrived to my account. It has been 1hour.

Did you by any chance just changed from the standalone version to steam version? Because I'm also experiencing this problem. I used to buy plats using Mol on the standalone one and i just changed to Steam version recently, and bought the 1000 plats via Mol. Has not arrived to my account. It has been 1hour.

no, i always play on steam since i have the game installed there. the thing is, i bought the 1000 plats on their website via MOL points (which i use everytime i purchase plats). then afterwards, i didnt receive my 1000 plats and my balance has been charged by $12.50 (75% off). until now i havent received the platinum since saturday.