Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Word About Dojo Weapons

xGryphus

People are bragging like crazy about how unfair is that dojo weapons requires forma to build. Personally - I don't give a damn but there is one thing that seems a bit illogical: Forma is used for polarization however none of dojo weapons come with preset polarity slot. For comparison a lot of market weapons comes with polarity (Kunai even with two) which is basically like free Forma. This puts dojo weapons at a disadvantage.

IMHO preset polarities should come like this:

- (at least) one polarized slot,

- market weapons 0-1 polarized slots (depending on required rank),

- alert exclusive weapons 1-2 polarized slots,

- prime weapons always 2 polarized slots.

While I see first point as obligatory considering it would make investing Forma into dojo weapon at least a bit more worth it (thus cutting some whining on forum) next three are just for sake of balance.

As always feel free to share your thoughts.

Edited by xGryphus

Wouldn't know. With all the dojo controversy and the hinted changes my small clan doesn't want to put resources into the dojo yet. But that aside....

If it takes forma to build a weapon you should be able to pick one polarity slot on the weapon once you claim it. 

People are bragging like crazy about how unfair is that dojo weapons requires forma to build. Personally - I don't give a damn but there is one thing that seems a bit illogical: Forma is used for polarization however none of dojo weapons come with preset polarity slot. For comparison a lot of market weapons comes with polarity (Kunai even with two) which is basically like free Forma. This puts dojo weapons at a disadvantage.

IMHO preset polarities should come like this:

- (at least) one polarized slot,

- market weapons 0-1 polarized slots (depending on required rank),

- alert exclusive weapons 1-2 polarized slots,

- prime weapons always 2 polarized slots.

While I see first point as obligatory considering it would make investing Forma into dojo weapon at least a bit more worth it (thus cutting some whining on forum) next three are just for sake of balance.

As always feel free to share your thoughts.

you pick the builded forma and with a hammer you destroy it to use the parts for the weapons !