Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Strike Vector Ex Coming To Consoles. Best Dead Game Of 2015.

(PSN)FriendSharkey

If you haven't seen Strike Vector, I suggest you catch some videos on it. Especially if you like the following games.

1. Quake Arena.

2. Descent. (some of you old pilots remember this beast)

3. Armored Core. Giant mechs with jet thrusters in general.

4. Any flight game.

Now cram that out of a Five man team in France and you have Rage Quits visually explosive Strike Vector. It's story? Does it even have one? Nothing that resonates that I can say here's glib trite story, be happy.

No it's strength lies in the fierce pop and lock flight mech madness you few Science Class PVP fighters might remember from Half Moon's Fall of Cybertron.

Well it's one of those games where you say, can you please shove that into Archwing, or Destiny's space ships, or can we get that hooked into anything that has flying space ships, or Mechs running around.

And it released on PC. Then it died. Dead servers. Too much PVP, not enough PVE. Nothing to allow new players to cling onto the outer cliff and try to hold onto till they got good enough to participate beyond cannon fodder. PVP run amok.

Well once the servers died and reddit went "coddle the noobs you morons". It was too late. Until 2016. Now they completely overhauled the engine and added a campaign, a PVE mode, and bots to practice on. All for 20.00 USD.

The word is it will die just as badly on consoles as PC. When you see it, you go why??? Why??? Look at it. It looks fun, fast pace, insane flight mechanics. Giant mechs. Arena combat. WTF?!!! This thing should have a forum filled with people complaining about the meta and I keep dying to these cheap tactics called tactics.

Instead, it will blather on into obscurity. (much like this post, amirite)

Well I thought I'd share what has to be a tragedy of sorts. Five Devs out of France with no space dinosaurs like their fellow British Devs outs of Hello Games, but instead they came out swinging with awesome jet mechs and a love for Quake Arena, and a game that should be celebrated like Rocket League, but instead is one more Gem lost in the indie shuffle of over abundance.

Edited by (PS4)FriendSharkey