Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

High Level Tenno Nukers, Why Are You Playing In Public?

Aelurus

explain this, i am not very convinced

there are so many things which slow down /give troubles to you in pub missions I could make a book for it.

just for example: extraction countdown, enemy alert, alarms, lock door system triggers, double input doors, lag from a bad host and all the problems relative to the lag (door which don't open, falling in the textures, etc...) 

For a veteran player , maybe the majority of the missions are faster played alone.

I'm pretty sure they do that to troll the heck outta your Affinity gains. As in, giving you nothing.

Especially Ember + Volt duos, both with Armored Agility, Rush, OHKO World on Fire and Shocking Speed. Rush ahead of everyone far away from the spilled EXP distance's limit because you're a "weaksauce casual" and <insert generic "1x1 fite me" stockphrase here> for not doing the same.

To counter your point and show it makes no sense, Volt gives the whole team speed, it's not like he's just giving it to himself and ember, and since they're killing everything, all you have to do is stay within 50meters..Bro, 50 meters is alot. Have you ever tested it by Waypointing in your dojo? That's about the whole size of draco map edge to edge. If you can't stay within 50meters when you dont even have to kill anything, well you didnt want the XP.

Edited by (PS4)Poloboyzz93

Came here to vent. Apologies.

I have been playing for quite a while now but I still get irritated every time I am in a low-level public mission then someone decides to pop in with their shiny [insert what you think is an OP Warframe here]. Fully pimped, going in one room to the next melting, squishing, and maiming everything (EVERYTHING!) on their path.

Bro! Why are you even in public? With your load out, you already decided that you want to kill all of them by yourself anyway...

Edit: I know the purpose of damage dealers in high level public. In fact I love you guys when you are there. I just wanted to point out that my frustrations are based on high-level player nukers who join low-level missions when they can solo it. Mental note: make title clearer next time.

this is how we do it !

I am high leveled too and I dislike 4th abilities being thrown around too.

The PvE aspect of warframe attracts a lot of people but those who have played long enough know that team work doesnt often happen.

This isnt something DE can actually fix but you just have to hope those who are over powered for the level, have some restraint and consideration =(

Well, you can ask yourself the same question.

If you want most of the enemies, kills and "fun" for you, why don't you play solo or friend/invite only?

IMO, you are just hurt someone has a larger e-peen than you.

Edited by KurzedMetal