Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De Please Read

DarthRevan84

Been 6 days since i made a bug report that involved me losing an item due to a glitch in the game. Im hoping posting here will bring attention to my ticket since...ya...been 6 days. I cant locate the WAR ticket thing but heres the request number.

Request #31357

Hi there ^_^

I've been waiting a while on a couple tickets too (#28505 - 10 days - awaiting assignment, and #30592 - 6 days - awaiting assignment)

I doubt we've been forgotten, but then my patience apparently runs deep.

After the way other game companies have handled me in support; 6 months to a year multiple tickets with no responses, only to have them suddenly closed with a message telling me that if my problem hasn't been addressed in so long it must have fixed itself...

DE was swamped with tickets as they released Vauban and U8, I bet they're still filtering out tickets about the enemy behind locked doors on the second mission in Mercury...

Anyways here's hoping we get some answers soon, and if you want to send me a friend request in game I'll let you know when my tickets get answered so you may have a better idea of when your day is approaching.

i had a ticket that been waiting to be assigned for about 10 / 11 days, and it got fixed that day it got assigned, was very happy with the response.

as yours are waiting for an assignment too, i believe you have not been forgotten, it's just in the long waiting list from all the support tickets sent due to U8 1st Void system that was buggy.

good luck with the tickets !

Edited by Adagio

Please keep in mind that between a rising member count and the recent update, support is getting flooded with tickets. They're doing the best they can to keep on top of it, but you'll have to expect longer wait times than before. If you've been waiting for longer than 2 or 3 weeks, however, something might have gotten mixed up on their end and you should consider messaging an admin about it. What you shouldn't do, though, is submit the same ticket repeatedly.