The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Resource Extractor (Question)

sKeeDyZ

Question

7 answers to this question

Distilling extractors have a 8 hour period, and increases your chance on finding rare resources. As with any extractor, you must wait for it to finish in order to receive the goods.

You have to keep redeploying them to eventually get the Orokin Cells, Neurodes, etc. I have 3 running at all times with a backup in case one gets too damaged. I generally run them on Saturn, Eris and either Ceres or Jupiter.  It's RNG like anything else so it's random the drop you get. But when you get those rare mats it pays off because you get 4 of them. 

I used to use them, but they are worthless. Under 3 months I got no rare resources at all....I deployed them to Earth, Jupiter and Eris. On Jupiter all I got was alloy plate and rarely some salvage. At least I got some nano spores from Eris, but nothing else....no neurodes or neural sensors. I used Distilling extractors. At least now we have login rewards for rare resources.

Yes, you will loose them.

Edited by Dobermann92

I used to use them, but they are worthless. Under 3 months I got no rare resources at all....I deployed them to Earth, Jupiter and Eris. On Jupiter all I got was alloy plate and rarely some salvage. At least I got some nano spores from Eris, but nothing else....no neurodes or neural sensors. I used Distilling extractors. At least now we have login rewards for rare resources.

Yes, you will loose them.

And yet I got 8 neurodes in the last 3 days on eris from mine, so no they aren't worthless