The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't Login And Can't Even Load Warframe Website (I Think Ip Blocked)

EvilRubberDuck

Question

Hey!

So i and a few of my friends decided to start to play again, and so i reinstalled the game and got to the login screen. Now we all went through this at some time, in some game, i didnt't remember the e-mail i used to register in warframe so i made a guess... I guessed wrong... and after some tries a message appeared: Too many login attemps, try again later. I tried to change my password in the website and did do it, but after a few time i couldn't even load the website and my warframe wouldn't get past the checking for updates.

So my problem is after waiting around 2/3 hours i could load the website again, but after i log out and try to login again the site is blocked again for me. It already happened twice!

I'm even writing in this forum through a proxy site, otherwise i couldn't.

I don't know what to do. If you guys can't help me i will put a support thicket tomorrow. Through the proxy site also because otherwise i can't....

Thank You in advance

5 answers to this question

well what i can say is try to remember more of ur emails and wait a few days i also had this problem with other games where too many wrong logins would block my PC from trying it but a week later or a few days it kinda resets and it lets u pass if u guess right but all u can do is support i guess and also try to remember ur login stuff the next time

The thing is after i got the message ingame i went to the website and login in because i remembered the e-mail i use and i change the password. But then i got blocked, and know each time i tr to login with the right credentials after i get unblocked i just get blocked again :/

The thing is after i got the message ingame i went to the website and login in because i remembered the e-mail i use and i change the password. But then i got blocked, and know each time i tr to login with the right credentials after i get unblocked i just get blocked again :/

Have you tried to login in the game again with the right credentials? Because what you described sounds like you got a ban: the autoban system noticed the login issues and blocked the account to prevent what he recognized as a hacking process.

If you login in the game and it tells you you're banned til 2036 it's because of that and the only thing you can do is contact support and explain the situation, which should lead to your account getting unlocked again.

Edited by siralextraffo