The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The United Friendship Alliance....No Rules...No Rails...Easy going Alliance

(PSN)Sir-Waylander

Hello fellow Tenno's i'm the Warlord of The Stalker Hunters and run an Alliance for any size Clan who want a easy going place to play and meet other like minded people,at the moment we have 16 Clans,it was setup to give small Clans a home and a place to find help when needed.We don't care about Dark Sectors or Rails or drama in this Alliance,just enjoying what Warframe offers us as a game.

There are no rules your welcome to trade,talk or not it's all up to you want you get out of the Alliance,it's a group of like minded Clans joining together in a common aim, to be there for each other.We never ask for credits or you must do this Event or Clans must have active members but we do ask one simple think be polite to each other....

If your interested in joining then post here or PSN Sir-Waylander and i'll do the rest,thanks for taking the time to read this post and enjoy Warframe Tenno's.

WE ARE FRIENDS WE ARE EQUALS in the United Friendship Alliance

Edited by (PS4)Sir-Waylander
Update Alliance News

Alliance update I'm the Warlord of The Stalker Hunters and also setup the United Friendship Alliance,my Clan being a Storm Clan of 50 members is the back bone to this Alliance,we have another 9 Clans as part of the Alliance.If any Ghost or Shadow Clans cares to join us then your more than welcome to,post here or PSN Sir-Waylander for invite.

The United Friendship Alliance welcomes blank_in_black and his Clan members into the family.........

The Alliance is made up of one Storm Clan my Clan with 65 members and a mix of 10 Ghost and Shadow Clans,there's no rules we don't care about rails because we are only baby Warlords and don't want to get wiped out by the big boys lol.

All small Clans are welcome to join we don't want anything from you only a United Friendship on equal terms.

The United Friendship Alliance is still going strong with my Clan The Stalker Hunters now having 100 members and soon to be a Mountain Clan,the other 10 Clans are Ghost or Shadow Clans.So if having a large pool of people to talk and play with is something your Clan is looking for then your very welcome to join us.......

• 2 weeks later...

Alliance Update we have 14 Clans with one pending in The United Friendship Alliance,it's made up of a Mountain Clan of 147 members,one Storm Clan and the rest are Ghost and Shadow Clans.There's no rules every Clan as equal standing within the Alliance,it's just a easy going group of Clans where help is only a message away.