Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hackers.

Askell91

Question

Well thanks for the info guys i sent everything i had to the supports. Forums are realy such a nice place. Next time im not gonna tire myself with things like this and will just leave the games with hacekrs. Its so nice when the bad guy gets actualy deffended.

Because merely an accusation is not enough to brand someone as undeniably a bad guy. When you make such an accusation, burden of proof is on you. And yes, even the worst criminals are entitled to a defense. If the accusation was the conviction, there would be no justice.

Further, questioning you and providing other options to explain your experience is not attacking you. There have been one or two folks who have maybe not been as tactful in their statements, but even they were not an attack.

Well i though everyone gonna jump to my neck the instant i write down the situation...aaand i though it righ... well thanks. I have experience in conclave (and im mr 21 player with 1400+ in game hours). And yes we shot him becouse we had enough and teamed up on him.... srsly you guys even gonna defend Hitler one day.

I will send the screenshots to the support and we will see what they find.

surely you can understand skepticism when so many times in ALL video games people have been claiming that the the guy who keeps beating them is a hacker. Right?

surely you can understand skepticism when so many times in ALL video games people have been claiming that the the guy who keeps beating them is a hacker. Right?

I can understand it but i can't accept the fact that he has infinite shields / snipe across the map or even when you are behind him ( he grew that dayku out of his anus?).We gone 3v1 on him and not even his shields dropped. Logic right? And you can't even say that im a greenhorn MR 4 who has no idea about conclave....so what are you gonna question next?

I can understand it but i can't accept the fact that he has infinite shields / snipe across the map or even when you are behind him ( he grew that dayku out of his anus?).We gone 3v1 on him and not even his shields dropped. Logic right? And you can't even say that im a greenhorn MR 4 who has no idea about conclave....so what are you gonna question next?

If your name is actually Askell91? Idk, if you say y'all hit him honestly I believe you(generally people know) now if you said he was simply dodging it that I know is possible(I've watched it happen and felt the butt bows) Edited by (XB1)Master4733

The fact that you have to keep on telling us that you're a MR21 player doesn't mean you're pro in PvP. I actually think you don't ever play conclave or that kind of thing. First of all show us your screenshots with proof the guy was hacking. I don't like it when peeps only tell things, but never are capable of showing you they are telling the truth. Thereby I find that you act and react overly agressive, almost as if you have more facts why the dude was "hacking". I honestly get a bad feeling about all of your posts, as if there is something more to it, and you're involved in it.

If your name is actually Askell91? Idk, if you say y'all hit him honestly I believe you(generally people know) now if you said he was simply dodging it that I know is possible(I've watched it happen and felt the butt bows)

First i need to prove im MR21 and now i need to prove that it's my account? xD

The fact that you have to keep on telling us that you're a MR21 player doesn't mean you're pro in PvP. I actually think you don't ever play conclave or that kind of thing. First of all show us your screenshots with proof the guy was hacking. I don't like it when peeps only tell things, but never are capable of showing you they are telling the truth. Thereby I find that you act and react overly agressive, almost as if you have more facts why the dude was "hacking". I honestly get a bad feeling about all of your posts, as if there is something more to it, and you're involved in it.

I had to prove that im MR21 that's why i use that fact a lot here (call it ironE). And on the rest ...are you serious? Anyway i already sent the pictures to the support and its not like instabann... if he has nothing on him he will not get punished but if he is actualy a hacker i hope he will at least get one.. thats all. (i do play conclave every day so im not a newby either in it but seems like nothing enough for you guys.) My last answer on this tread. Seems like it's hard to belive there are hackers in this game.