The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Acolytes Scanning, Is It Working?

Sir_Alex_Traffo

Question

13 answers to this question

Definitely scanned 'em, but only the Datalyst (out of all the new units I've scanned so far) is showing up colored and completed with a laurel in the dex. The rest remain silhouettes, despite blinking green in the field. Regarding profile stats summary in the "Scans" section, only the Datalyst scans have registered in there. 

EDIT: maybe it's DE's intention to have "shadows" of the stalker-acolytes be in the codex, not the form we are currently encountering. I sorted the "All" enemies codex by name, and their silhouettes are all next to each other before the "Shadow Stalker." This makes sense I guess, since we are "defeating" them, so what's that mean for future players long after this event? Or even for the third part of the event? Spooky ghosts of course.

Anyway, the artificer and the minirobots they and the Datalyst summon still totally need codex fixing.

DE pls fix I have Codex addiction and this is causing my face to be like :( 

Thank you, DE!

Edited by Novaster

The what?

The new enemies introduced with Operation Shadow Debt?

Like... You have Grineer Artificers deploying their Atomos-shooting carabus' and Corpus Datalysts deploying their Nemes'.

They don't appear in the codex, just like the acolytes.

The new enemies introduced with Operation Shadow Debt?

Like... You have Grineer Artificers deploying their Atomos-shooting carabus' and Corpus Datalysts deploying their Nemes'.

They don't appear in the codex, just like the acolytes.

Right, which of the 2 Grineer missions are they on?

EDIT: nvm, Earth, they're green now so I suppose I already scanned them with Helios!

Edited by siralextraffo

They're not appearing in the codex for me either. Using the scanner makes them show up as green (fully scanned) but doesn't contribute anything to the codex.

Out of the many acolyte fights I've had, Helios scanned one exactly one time. I have no idea why.