Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Platinum ? ?

shaneischill

I heard the only way to get this is to buy this with real world currency, don't get me wrong i just started playing this and it's very fun and good to play with friends and I see how they need to make money off it somehow but is there anyway they could change it where you can get platinum another way or am I misinformed lol. Thanks have a good day

Hey newbie.

Currently you have to pay for plat, but there are chances to win it. (Its like winning the lotto though, slim to no chance)

However, the system is set up so that you can build any warframe or weapon you want. The blueprints are available through the marketplace and the materials drop throughout the game.

Check the warframe wiki if you want to know exactly where certain parts are dropped.

yeah platin yu have to buy for real money but everything you can buy for platin you can also find in the game

except slots...as far as i now these are the only you have to buy

Edited by DaClaus

yeah platin yu have to buy for real money but everything you can buy for platin you can also find in the game

except slots...as far as i now these are the only you have to buy

And color palettes and accessories. 

Edited by Mr.Pava

They start you off with enough platinum to buy a few slots - the only thing that's really required to buy unless you don't mind recycling weapons a lot.
It's a shockingly fair system though the RNG can get frustrating when you want a specific something (but that's always the case isn't it?)

Unless you're brand spankin' new to online gaming, I'm not sure why a premium currency is so new to you...
Yes, platinum is buy with cash only, no it is not unfair. Right now, it's a little too prevalent, but not outright unfair.