Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Argue Something With Me.

theRCB

Not even close, it was a great idea. You seem very intelligent and like you have a very vivid imagination! Your ideas are your power, you thoughts are a strength. Just because someone puts you down, doesn't mean you have to listen! You are stronger then you think! Ideas are not meant to be kept inside, they are meant to be shared, to inspire... There are no bad ideas, just doubts. When we start to doubt ourselves we start to lose our selves... But our Ideas stay, and should stay as they grow, they become more open, and connect with others bringing forth more ideas. Which are always good, where would the world be without the silly Ideas? We wouldn't move froward or see the future.... We all have to have ideas in order to move forward. :3

;~;

This seems very sarcastic...

Its best I stay....

No you should go. You are far too motivated to hang around here now. Go Enjoy your life, you have better things to do with it. Go spread your ideas and wisdom with others! You will do great trust me! :3

Panda frame made this thread involving arguing.

No he didn't! He simply made it so he could make fun of peoples intelligence... he is an awful person.

So, chain drives, belt drives, or gear drives?

None, all those are wrong. The real answer is CD Drives.

Rhino Prime is not one of the best frames

I'mm let you finish, but uhm... RHINO PRIME IS THE BEST FRAME OF ALL TIME!

It has an extra speed boost, an extra polarized slot, and is a wind up toy!!! You can go for miles and miles without having to stop rhino stomping, and the strength you can get with him is just brutal as he can bash, and stomp his way through large crowds. Probably the best crowd control there is... Not to mention how his stomp keeps enemies a float in air for long periods of time.

Grineer are actually good people who are just claiming their losses because the Orokins were evil fascists who enslaved the poor Grineer,but after the Tenno slaughtered all of the Orokins the Grineer went back to their feet and then started to claim their losses and ofcourse,liberate territories.

The Lotus (in-game) can be trusted yet, the potato cannot.

LOL! Yeah right, The Lotus have the trust rate of a carrot and that is low.... so low it's in the dirt... Also potato's are really trusting, and my stomach seems to agree when I make soup out of them so...

agreed....word on the street is that he throws smelly socks at people.

I do not! I throw solid bricks at people! 

Goku would beat superman 10 outta 10 times...

Actually that is incorrect. 

Grineer are actually good people who are just claiming their losses because the Orokins were evil fascists who enslaved the poor Grineer,but after the Tenno slaughtered all of the Orokins the Grineer went back to their feet and then started to claim their losses and ofcourse,liberate territories.

Wow way to get the lore twisted lady. Grineer are single-handedly the worst sack of poops in the entire solar system. They are messy, and build things in strange proportions that never make logical sense. The leave trash everywhere and think leaving access wires everywhere is an art form... They even just leave their duct work laying around... Not to mention they clone people and force them to work on the day of their birth. Child labor much? The hecks up with that? Not to mention that they constantly try to stop the corpus from running their business... They are what brings the goods in for everyone, why fight them? if anything the Grineer are morons.  

Also the Orokins are dead they haven't been in charge for awhile. Also people get that story mixed up with the Tenno slaughtering the Orokin... What really happened was some ugly person flashed them on there live broadcast which made them think about their own bodies, and realized that they didn't wanna live so they killed themselves. It's true. 

Also the Grineer don't even know what liberate means. Also the Tenno are not killing anyone. The Lotus is. It's her fault why all this is happening. We are children she is manipulating us, using our past lives against us. I'm not saying the Grineer don't deserve it though, because they do... At least the queens do. They freaking pissed all over my Liset... literally it's yellow now. I was just driving down to Jupiter, and all of a sudden some Grineer trooper popped open one of the exhaust ports and.... welll..... At any rate, The lotus can't be trusted, and the Grineer are to stupid to know what being good people even means. Also Grineer force Kubrows too eat other Kubrows.... My friend knows a guy who knows a guy who knows a member of the steel maridian who knows a guy who works in one of the Grineer ships... he told me that they have plans to murder some guy... Also, this one time I went to go have a talk with someone I was supposed to have an interview with, and before I even got to him the Grineer started shooting me... like what the hell?