Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Argue Something With Me.

theRCB

Boston is full of drunks who fight each other and out of towners about the red sox. Go.

Taffy is a dying candy. Go.

Halloween is an excuse teenagers use to dress @#&*tier. Go.

Superman is overrated. Supergirl is better then superman. Go.

Loki umbra is the best warframe. Go.

S.H.I.E.L.D is the best secret organization. Go.

M. night shymalans plot twists are good. Go.

Monkey's pick paper ballots out of a hat to name movies. Go.

Dubstep is robot bleepin music. Go.

The 1970's were a better time. Go.

21 silly secrets truckers just don't want you to know. Go.

old vampires and werewolves are better then new vampire and werewolves. Go.

Mark Hamill is the best animated joker and heath ledger is the best live action joker. Go.

Squirtle squad is cooler then detective Pikachu. Go.

Pinky and the Brain was a great cartoon. Go.

(have fun arguing all those, teehee)

Taffy is used all the time at my work as a snack for my fellow coworkers.

Halloween isn't about dressing worse then before, it's about being somebody you aren't or being something you are that is kept hidden from others...

Actually super girl is seen as a sex symbol and nothing more... The people that do care about her are the ones that want naughty things with her... And because of that she is easily the most fake super hero of our time. Also lets be honest. Her only goal is to make superman more masculine. Guys have the need to be more masculine which frankly girls like soooo with it relating to two types of people, how is it supposed stay on its feet? If anything he is underrated because of how much he has to do to please everyone and because he is so powerful people assume that it's overshadowing themselves so they ignore it, nobody likes things that overpower them. However what they fail to realize is superman has weaknesses...

Umbra frames haven't been introduced yet, at least not a Loki yet... So.

Shield is the worst, and half the time the base is exposed and destroyed because the avengers are not home to help...

M might shamalalalala is a terrible movie maker.... His plot twist are always filled with plot holes, and virtually are shoved in our face as we watch the film... Have you seen the happening? They tell us the problem right at the start making the plot twist expected and lame.

Actually it's called an ape.

Dub step is an art form admired by millions. It's the sound of imagination and grand expression. It's the talk of people and... Maybe drugs in some instances.

1970's where a waste of time, as I wasn't born yet. I think the 90's did a better job bringing me to life.

Actually the Tucker's are constantly shouting out there secrets. How else is someone supposed to learn how to tuck?

Uhm have you seen twilight? Little girls everywhere love Edward's sparkles. In fact it has been a debate between Jacob and Edward on who is better for ever... It still happens. Not to mention the amount of jokes it's gotten from its viewers. If anything vampires are way better now days then before...

Mark Hamil lost it from playing the joker he was way to into his character it threw him off completely and made it sound way to animated for something heavenly animated... So much in fact it made it awful and annoying to listen too, he should have stayed as Luke sky walker... Oh wait. Guess he learned. As for Heath ledger... You can blame the sequel for screwing his storry line up... He doesn't even tel any jokes, and if they are they are mostly unfinished...

Detective pikachu is the Sherlock of Pokemon... Sherlock is known by millions... Pikachu is cat like in nature... All the cat videos on the internet say differently...

Pinky and the brain was awful... It had so many plot holes... As if it was even Posibie for mice to talk... Way to throw off its viewers.

Edited by oPANDAFRAMEo

Taffy is used all the time at my work as a snack for my fellow coworkers.

Halloween isn't about dressing worse then before, it's about being somebody you aren't or being something you are that is kept hidden from others...

Actually super girl is seen as a sex symbol and nothing more... The people that do care about her are the ones that want naughty things with her... And because of that she is easily the most fake super hero of our time. Also lets be honest. Her only goal is to make superman more masculine. Guys have the need to be more masculine which frankly girls like soooo with it relating to two types of people, how is it supposed stay on its feet? If anything he is underrated because of how much he has to do to please everyone and because he is so powerful people assume that it's overshadowing themselves so they ignore it, nobody likes things that overpower them. However what they fail to realize is superman has weaknesses...

It's a rock.How you kill superman is by killing all of his fanboys and and bias writers.

MK ultra K11 just stands for Maggot King Ultra K11, and you are no volt. Just a maggot in a volt.

MK ultra K11 just stands for Maggot King Ultra K11, and you are no volt. Just a maggot in a volt.

First of all no it stands for something else and second of all....I don't think you know how warframes work. Now I just imagined maggots eating my volt from the inside out....*shivers*

First of all no it stands for something else and second of all....I don't think you know how warframes work. Now I just imagined maggots eating my volt from the inside out....*shivers*

Well they are flesh on the inside...

It is a cat, cats are innocent creatures, unknowing, and playful, surely what he did was all in the name of fun and not wrong.

Oh my sweet summerchild

*throws a rotten/smelly tomato right at your face while your are talking* *it goes right in your mouth...ewwww*

I don't see this as a problem I'm a panda bear, food is good for me, besides I'm going exatonct anyways.

*throws a rotten/smelly tomato right at your face while your are talking* *it goes right in your mouth...ewwww*

I don't see this as a problem I'm a panda bear, food is good for me, besides I'm going extinct anyways.

That was an argument gg, I win this thread. Yay. *shoots party streamers and balloons appear from the ceiling.

(Get rekt much?)

No it wasn't I was explaining why it wasn't an arguement. How ever I will argue with this one that party streamers are lame, and your lame for making a terrible topics to not argue about... Also getting rekt is a state of which the other person feels destroyed by something someone said or did to them... So if I truly rekt a person we would have seen some emotion from that person. Which we didn't this it can't be rekt.

Awww yis, this is a cue for a "best bae" debate, yeah?

The best waifu is the incredibly important character from the Joe-joe series of audiobooks, Smokey.

191764.jpg

he was so important you dont even know

Go watch scooby do and watch Velma she's probably the best thing you'll see all day. The way she try's to find her glasses, the way she knows who is really behind the mask... Her connections with people are obviously really big... So with that said there is no doubt that being with her would probably be the best experience in the world. The person you chose is in a book, you don't get to actually see her do anything as you have to read about her, and we all know when you have to read about someone it isn't something to look forward to in real life... Gone Girl anyone?

saying you are a deceiver doesn't mean you deceived me. The attempt already counts.

Well I'm a panda, I'm cute, and have a need to chew on bamboo... With that said you honestly can't lose respect for me... Because that would make you a heartless prick and is hated by all... You would be so lonely... So yup.

Because that would make you a heartless prick and is hated by all... You would be so lonely

I hate pandas, I have broken your defenses. Now I shall move for the kill *chops your heart out with an axe*

Edited by Skycook3y