Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Argue Something With Me.

theRCB

You're all the same.

Git wit da grater gud.

No actually we are all different. Like me for example, I was dropped on my head and can only say 3 words.... 

The Ultramarines are the Emperor's finest.

Actually the cats are. The Ultramarines are the second finest. The emperor even told me specifically. 

WHHHAAAATTTT???

Alpha Legion dude!

Edit: Fear the Rainbow! Rainbow is best :D

The rainbows are the worst thing ever invented by a leprechaun. They aren't even scary. They are pathetic and filled with very pointless colors. Which are very bright and blinding.

Undertale is a great game. (still haven't played it btw)

HOW DARE YOU SPREAD THOSE LIES!!! >:( UNDERTALE IS THE WORST GAME EVER! IT MADE ME ADDICTED AND WANT MORE OF IT! ITS A FREAKING DRUG! DRUGS ARE BAD! I DON'T WANT ANYMORE OF THOSE DRUGS! It is the worst thing to be invented, it ruined my relationship with my girlfriend, and made me lose a really good job. IT SHOULD BE BANNED! 

Edit: also bullcrap on the fact you have not played it yet. I'm pretty sure someone told me that you did. 

Edited by oPANDAFRAMEo

I think that you have a problem with wanting attention and pointless thread.

Nah, I just want to share my boredom with the world, so someday, people everywhere will all be bored.. That way If I ever say something funny, or interesting... I can be the funniest, or most interesting person in the world.

Some people on these very forums despise me and would like nothing more to burn me by the stake.

No man everyone likes you a lot! They just don't reply to you because they don't want you to feel to crowded with love, and they don't want to pressure you into a serious relationship.

Your a panda frame:3 gg argue with thatXD

I am not a panda nor a frame... Unfortunately it's just a username. I'm actually a turtle and a ninja. I'm the long lost ninja turtle. The female one that only shows up at certain moments. 

Drugs are bad m'kay?

Actually drugs are good, they help you imagine a better world. They help you experience new things, and see things you never thought you'd ever see. It's like an art show in your mind. Not to mention it has inspired many many artist to write movies, books, or even comics. It's a giant phenomenon, that literally promotes world peace in your brain. It makes you feel good, so obviously it's good.

Nanomachines,son?

Actually the correct term in nanotechnology. Nanomachines also are not capable of having kids so...

Why are you telling me this?

He loves you and wants your kid, that's why. It's the only logical answer.

Someone has too. Your skin is getting far too transparent.

No it isn't his skin is fine. It's blue and made of rocks. I am his father. It's true.

That is an incorrect amount of dots... The true amount is 3.

Paris Prime needs a major buff in damage.

Oh hell no. It needs a nerf, It's big and bulky and it should be harder to shoot, not to mention made out of gold, it should be heavy, and hard to aim. Same with the War, and the Galitine they should be extreely heavy and be nerfed. You shouldn't be able to hold those weapons like nothing... it makes no sense. 

Actually the correct term in nanotechnology. Nanomachines also are not capable of having kids so...

He loves you and wants your kid, that's why. It's the only logical answer.

No it isn't his skin is fine. It's blue and made of rocks. I am his father. It's true.

That is an incorrect amount of dots... The true amount is 3.

Oh hell no. It needs a nerf, It's big and bulky and it should be harder to shoot, not to mention made out of gold, it should be heavy, and hard to aim. Same with the War, and the Galitine they should be extreely heavy and be nerfed. You shouldn't be able to hold those weapons like nothing... it makes no sense.

Lets get some things straight. Im not a girl, your not my dad, and my skin.....is not made of blue rocks.

Nah, I just want to share my boredom with the world, so someday, people everywhere will all be bored.. That way If I ever say something funny, or interesting... I can be the funniest, or most interesting person in the world.

No man everyone likes you a lot! They just don't reply to you because they don't want you to feel to crowded with love, and they don't want to pressure you into a serious relationship.

no....i get replies alright...replies that are laced with flaming salt.

Lets get some things straight. Im not a girl, your not my dad, and my skin.....is not made of blue rocks.

You can believe whatever you want, you where color blind since birth so... Also you must be a girl, I never saw any inappropriate parts hanging out. 

Jesus christ how horrifying.

No it is very beautiful and cute actually.

no....i get replies alright...replies that are laced with flaming salt.

Nope sugar I can see how someone can mistake that though. nothing but kind, sweet, Delicious comments here.

*gives cookie*

I even gave you a cookie to prove it.

You can believe whatever you want, you where color blind since birth so... Also you must be a girl, I never saw any inappropriate parts hanging out. 

No it is very beautiful and cute actually.

Nope sugar I can see how someone can mistake that though. nothing but kind, sweet, Delicious comments here.

*gives cookie*

I even gave you a cookie to prove it.

Im a dude and your crazy also this..... memecrunch.com/meme/10TDF/gaaaay/image.png