The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Duel-Pistols For Mesa & Mod Question

Circle_of_Psi

Question

So, I've been looking to have my Mesa run around with Duel-Pistols only, With no Primey weapon, Any suggestions out there?

I got the Akvasto cooking in my Foundry so far

What do you guys run with?

Also: I have all the Cirt Mods that dropped from this Event: Corsshairs & Sharpend Bullets, my qeastion is, will the Pistol mods Carry over to Mesa Ult? 

4 answers to this question

I run Telos Akbolto for with primed crit rate/damage.

Why? Due the healing proc from syndicate.

I run Rage on her, with Sahhter Shield i can easely stay alive, the 5% damage i take converts to energy for Shatter Shield and then the proc restores my health back.

Unlimited.

Personally, I like using Aklex the most with her.There's just something about those two that I like about their aesthetic, especially with Mesa, however. 

That said, I do enjoy extracting with Peacemaker active so that Mesa enters her ship holding her Regulator pistols instead of the equipped ones.

Also: I have all the Cirt Mods that dropped from this Event: Corsshairs & Sharpend Bullets, my qeastion is, will the Pistol mods Carry over to Mesa Ult? 

No, the only mods that will apply to Peacemaker are the Pistol Amp (which is currently unattainable) and Speed Holster auras. The former increases pistol damage, the latter decreases the time between firing animations (aka increases fire rate).

Edit: clarified aura mods.

Edited by xochild

Personally, I like using Aklex the most with her.There's just something about those two that I like about their aesthetic, especially with Mesa, however. 

That said, I do enjoy extracting with Peacemaker active so that Mesa enters her ship holding her Regulator pistols instead of the equipped ones.

No, the only mods that will apply to Peacemaker are the Pistol Amp (which is currently unattainable) and Speed Holster auras. The former increases pistol damage, the latter decreases the time between firing animations (aka increases fire rate).

Edit: clarified aura mods.

Ah dam!

Alright then!