The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where Is The Best Place To Practice Wall Running?

FallingHeaven

Question

I need to practice wall run for mr11 test. I have a problem getting onto top after the last jump, I need to figure out what key combo is good for edge grab. Relay practice is just so much trouble to use.

Can u guys suggest a map or tile for such a practice? (Ext is preferred )

Thanks

11 answers to this question

I need to practice wall run for mr11 test. I have a problem getting onto top after the last jump, I need to figure out what key combo is good for edge grab. Relay practice is just so much trouble to use.

Can u guys suggest a map or tile for such a practice? (Ext is preferred )

Thanks

Just practice long range bullet jump+ aim gliding in MR practice room in Simaris's area, just need Mobilize for this:

Thanks guys

Will Check them out

Also, in general, just practice parkour all the time any time.  I annoy my teammates on defense missions because I never sit still in between waves, constantly bouncing all over the place, live for the the gotta-go-fast experience, always jumping, always bouncing, always wall running, it will become so second nature that you'll never see anything as an obstacle, and start seeing how you can traverse huge distances and heights with ease.

It actually makes it really hard to play other games. "Why can't I scale this 100 foot cliff by leaping halfway up the opposite wall and rebounding off that tree stump?!?!?!"

I still remembered when Parkour 2.0 came out, i went to Dojo hall, (the big one with 4 central pillar) and i was just, bullet jumping from pillar to pillar to train bullet jump aiming, glide and wall latch... Stayed there for a few 3 hours until i got bored xD

Dojo is good.

If you want to practice in the wilds, however, tower missions are great at giving you situations to explore your capabilities. They have a lot of vertical components and you can wall climb/bounce/slide to your heart's content. Pick and exterminate, clear out the vermin, then go nuts.