The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When The Event’S Final 72 Hours Trigger…

Saint_Tan

I like that this event is to have a natural flow via player involvement/persistency.

That said, I sincerely hope that when all the Acolytes are killed (and the final 3 days of the event are triggered) that at least 24 of those 72 hours will fall over a weekend (i.e. - Saturday/Sunday).

This is one instance that should DE have to fiddle with event mechanics one way or another so this happens, I will be fine with it.

And it seems like we are on track for a final phase to hit over the weekend.

But it would be a real crunch for most of us to find time to really experience this final event portion should all 72 hours fall on a Mon – Fri.

Just my 2 cents.

Peace and Warframe

Don't worry. My bets are on that these acolytes will be reoccurring like invasions. And why would I think that?

Well you won't make such extended drop tables with new mods and full RNG for a one time off character which is just being killed within a day.

Also they made a seperate tab for it in the navigation menu

Furthermore these acolytes are interchangeable that they could just spawn like your average Grineer lancer.

It's just that taking them down in there couple of days will you a potato, nothing much to worry about man

Torment already destroyed, angst almost out - nice event DE. I havent got one useful mod out of it, so i can now buy argon scope for 300 plat. Gj

As I said, just wait it out. Nothing to worry about. These mods will definitely return. If it isn't gonna be as frequent as I expect, then at the very least Baro will have them one day.

You have been able to manage without them for all your warframe time, so don't get so worked up about it.

The RNG sure is bad for a short event where you only have a day to farm. However, if this is gonna be like invasions then the RNG is just in place to prevent them from become too easy to get

As I said, just wait it out. Nothing to worry about. These mods will definitely return. If it isn't gonna be as frequent as I expect, then at the very least Baro will have them one day.

You have been able to manage without them for all your warframe time, so don't get so worked up about it.

The RNG sure is bad for a short event where you only have a day to farm. However, if this is gonna be like invasions then the RNG is just in place to prevent them from become too easy to get

Oh, you are so right. Please tell me - where can i farm Buzz Kill best? Primed Chamber? EMP?

Edited by Kasseopea

I just need one more mod from the event (Unless the unfindable mods are epic) to be content with farming this event. :P

I already got what I wanted (Scope and the two major melee mods) and I got it fast. Plus, the last hotfix's description says Acolytes will indeed be returning in the future : "If you missed scanning any due to their swift death or otherwise, Acolytes will be introduced to the game outside of the event at a later date."

Oh, cool, they deleted my other topic. No one dares to criticize DE

gallery_14546_905_25064.jpg

Not like its the first time, cmon. Everytime they introduce something new - the fck up like 20 things. When people start complaining, they start deleting everything that is not "well..uhm...i kinda dislike it...but i still love DE ssooooo much, please fix it...or not...you know, whenever you feel like it"

Not like its the first time, cmon. Everytime they introduce something new - the fck up like 20 things. When people start complaining, they start deleting everything that is not "well..uhm...i kinda dislike it...but i still love DE ssooooo much, please fix it...or not...you know, whenever you feel like it"

Why are you still playing this game if it's that bad ? No offense, just curious.